• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Laura Y

1. L

Wysteria? Poisonous?

Hello, I have a wysteria tree above my run, and one of my bunnies will eat the occassional leaf that falls onto the mesh. Does anyone know if it will do any harm?
  2. L

Newly Bonded Buns =) Pics

There was quite a bit of swearing involved when he was making it, but I think he loved it really :lol: He was so impressed with his handywork!! And he offered to build some sort of an extention for them!
  3. L

Newly Bonded Buns =) Pics

Well, I was going to give up on these two! I got Bob back in February as a freind for Bun (or Bandit as she is officially known), and since then I've tried alsorts to bond them. But finally, they are friends :D Shivyrex took them for a weekend so that they could be on totally neutral terratory...
  4. L

Messy Buns

My two newly bonded bunnies are behaving the same way! They seem to egg each other on - one starts shredding, and the other joins in
  5. L

Bonding stubborn buns! U/D It's LOVE!!

Oh yes, that might be a good idea - see your match making for real!! They have not left each other alonefor the last 24 hours :D They sit with each other, groom each other (yes, I think she has groomed him because the sticky mess he had on top of his head dissappeared over night!), eat...
  6. L

I've already text Shivvy to tell her the good news, but I am saying it here too Bob has finally given in, and I've seen him grooming her :D they are lying down together, eating from the same bowl, and just generally getting along!! I'm so happy
  7. L

Well, I went to work today, and they were all alone for 10 hours! I was anxious all day But I came home to a nice, peaceful house :D I even think I saw Bob give Bun a slight lick to the eye lid last night!! I will give them one more day in the house, and then try them in the newly refurbished...
  8. L

How high

My french lop would regularly clear her 5ft high run :shock: I witnissed her doing it once, and could not believe how easy it was!! I've also seen her climbing up a vertical mess wall. Two words - escape artist I am very surprised she hasn't jumped out of the pen she is in at the moment (she's...
  9. L

In answer to your pen size question mandy, I have the same one with me now, and it's approx 6ft by 3ft The night was ok, I only heared one scuffle. I don't think I've ever jumped out of bed so fast in my life lol Bob is still refusing to groom her. Every time he hops past her, she lowers her...
  10. L

Well, they are home with me now :) After Shiv's hard work, they seem to be getting on I've got them in a pen in the dining room, and there's a lot of 'lying down next to each other' going on. I think the car journey may have brought them together a bit more I just hope that they will be ok...
  11. L

Anyone near/in Plymouth? Bonding Woes =(

So that I don't need to type it all out again, here is a thread explaining my situation - http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=86550 I've had Bob now since Febuary, and it's really getting me down that I don't seem to be able to bond them. I know that it is mostly down to the fact...
  12. L

Feeling disheartened - bunny bonding :(

Hmm, I'm feeling a bit better, thank you! I think early on Saturday morning, I will clear the shed of junk, and put them in there. I might try something I read, and take them on a car journey together, and take them straight out to the shed to fool them into thinking they are somewhere totally...
  13. L

He was neutered 3 weeks ago now I'm in plymouth, so if anyone is nearby then that would be good. I've bonded bandit before, when I first got her, with another female. Sadly she passed on due to cancer of the uterus. So I thought it would be easier with a young male!! How wrong I am lol edit**...
  14. L

yes, they are in different hutches, but able to see/ smell each other
  15. L

I'm feeling about down today, and I don't really know what to do. This is their background (from a previous post): I have a 3 year old, large female lop named Bandit. She was spayed 2 years ago. She lived with my mum and dad until 3 weeks ago, and my boyfriend has built a massive hutch and...
Back