• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by LagomorphLion

1. LagomorphLion

some questions about washing and caring

Hi there :wave: Rabbits need constant unlimited access to hay throughout the day, so your little one can have as much as he would like! There should always be fresh hay for him to eat. :) Here's some more information about why hay is so important for rabbits and what their diet should consist...
  2. LagomorphLion

What does this mean?

I am so sorry for your losses. Thinking of you during this difficult time. x
  3. LagomorphLion

Dear Bella

Sending massive hugs your way. Rest in peace, Bella. x
  4. LagomorphLion

I need to distract myself...

Oh they are adorable, are you sure they're even real?! :love: Sending smooth recovery vibes for Mummy Bunny. x
  5. LagomorphLion

goodbye baby

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Binky free, Edward. x
  6. LagomorphLion

Happy 12th Birthday!

Happy 12th birthday, Bandit! :D He is SO gorgeous - I love his fluffy facial fur! :love:
  7. LagomorphLion

rabbit pushchair help..?

Oh I love this! :lol: How about a cat pushchair, like these? :https://www.amazon.co.uk/FoxHunter-Travel-Stroller-Pushchair-Jogger/dp/B00M1S3QE6/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1529869397&sr=8-6&keywords=cat+pushchair...
  8. LagomorphLion

Elsa-U/D 10th July RIP- The Last Post

I am so sorry that she didn't make it. :( Rest easy beautiful bun. x
  9. LagomorphLion

My four outdoor rabbits

What beautiful bunnies! :love: Loved Tessie on the bird bath! :lol:
  10. LagomorphLion

I'm so sorry, Jane. Keeping you both in my thoughts. x
  11. LagomorphLion

I really hope she pulls through, thinking of you both. x
  12. LagomorphLion

Court application for my rabbits removed, what can I do!? U/D #94

Hi there. I am so sorry to hear about what you are going through. You are worth so much more than this. I'm about an hour and a half away, and dependent on when your rabbits would need to be relocated - if it comes to it - I would be able to foster some too. Alternatively, the RSPCA have...
  13. LagomorphLion

Just had a Shock - Samantha

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, tonibun. x
  14. LagomorphLion

Help me name this bunny

How about Dotty? She is adorable. :love:
Back