• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by LaaLaaMonroe

1. LaaLaaMonroe

Rabbit with hard lump under chin, had an operation 3 weeks ago

They simply told me the thought it was that his teeth were growing into his flesh which caused the abscess so that's why they filed them and drained the abscess the best they could. I was told as it was behind the eye it was pretty difficult. We found the metacam bottle and there was at least 2...
  2. LaaLaaMonroe

Oh I see, yeah he was put under when they did this and went ahead and did his dental work as the previous day they judged it was going to probably be his teeth. I will keep the Metacam suggestion for future reference, thank you. I do hope he's not in pain, he's obviously not his full self at the...
  3. LaaLaaMonroe

Hi, Thank you for your reply :) and wishes. Deeply appreciated. I was looking for my vet papers from his operation. He had a "Radiograph Additional Exposure" as it's written down on the paper. The Metacam he's not, the oral medication he received was roughly for the week after his operation...
  4. LaaLaaMonroe

Thanks so much for your reply & wishes. I'm going to ring first thing Monday to see if we can get him in for an emergency appointment. I found his treatment paper the work he had done on his teeth were Dental Cheek Teeth Burr & Dental Incisors Burr. They said his teeth needed the work and that's...
  5. LaaLaaMonroe

Hi, I'm new here and after advice for my rabbit. Sweep is 6 years old and roughly 3 weeks ago was taken to the vets because he had an eye injury what we thought might of been a scratch turned out to be an abscess behind his eye, they worked on his incisors and something else and drained the...
Back