• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by La Muerta Peluda

1. L

Im convinced my rabbit is going to turn evil (nipping and grunting)

Peluda (nethie dwarf) occasionally nips me (unspayed, but booked in). She was especially nippy when I was giving her Baytril, but to be fair to her I would bite someone who was squirting vile meds and apple juice into my mouth. I would hold her on my lap, hold her head and squirt the baytril in...
  2. L

Rabbit toys?

Mine generally only like things they can sit on or in. I don't think I've bought them an actual toy yet, but they are obsessed with a wooden veg man box, two long sheets of plastic for putting under growbags (meant to be shade, apparently headbutting posts now), and two flowerpots. They don't...
  3. L

Picking Up little Daisy...help please

ahha! Thanks, I was thrown by the burrito in the title :D
  4. L

Picking Up little Daisy...help please

I'm glad it's not just me! One of mine - Peluda, is a complete tart and will clamber all over me and headbutt me if I dare to try to do something else, but Omlette HATES being picked up, she will come over to me and put her paws on my leg while I'm sitting down and will chew my shoes :roll: but...
Back