• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Kittyb07

1. K

Bonding 3 female rabbits - feel like giving up!

Thanks for all the replies An update - Margot has been healing really well and yesterday we decided to start the bonding process in neutral territory - the bathroom which they never go in because of the lino flooring. It started off very well, no fighting, just sniffing, laying down next to...
  2. K

Thanks for your replies. The elder rabbits were neutered in September, and Bella was neutered about a month ago now. I really am in a bit of a dilema. Rehoming is something I am extremely reluctant to do as they have all been rehomed before and I would feel a bit of a failure for giving up...
  3. K

Hi everyone! I am in a bit of a dilema. In August I rescued 2 female rabbits, Margot and Tessa. They are 2 and a half years old now and I got them neutered approx 4 months ago. They are sisters and have had nearly 5 homes before they came to me and they weren't particularly good with humans...
Back