• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Kits

1. K

Toys that your rabbits actually play with

Mine have ripped apart the front of the carrot patch & are now onto the back of it, they love any willow balls as well & quite a few of my cat's toys!
  2. K

Grr...some people!

Oh it just gets better... ...she's now gone out & got another guinea pig, so there are now 2 lionheads & 2 cavies in a 100cm cage:shock: No good givine her any leaflets, she is still not talking to me as it is after saying the 2 shouldn't live together, I doubt I'd see her for dust if I started...
  3. K

Grr...some people!

She's not got internet access so can't join here & will not take advice from anyone unless they are saying what she wants to hear! She acts like a spoilt child & will quite probably now sulk & not talk to me for a couple of months for what I said to her last night :shock:
  4. K

Grr...some people!

My sister has 2 lionheads as indoor buns in a 100cm cage, I did try telling her the correct size should be 120cm minumum, but she wouldn't listen. However they do have alot of free range time, the cage is open all day, so I figured that as they're only shut it at night it wouldn't be too bad...
  5. K

Rabbit Carrier?

We got a top opening one for Eddie & Molly as it's easier to get them in & out of rather than front opening - got ours from Pets At Home.
  6. K

Loose poop

Thanks, glad to report back that my sister says there has been a 100% improvement with her bun:D Off to see them later :love:
  7. K

Loose poop

Thanks, I have passed that on to her, she'll cut it out totally but Den's been having hardly any nuggets anyway, just a tiny bit in am apparently & she's said the loose poop stinks, I've not been round so can't comment but she said it is really strong. I didn't know that about the carrot so...
  8. K

Flopsy

So sorry:cry:
  9. K

Loose poop

POsting on behalf of my sister who has Eddie's brother. She's concerned that she is getting lots of soft poops left lying about the place, I am assuming these are cecals (sp?) as they are little clumps of poops stuck together, darker than his pellet poop & a little sticky. He's on a diet of...
  10. K

i think ralph is dyingU/D now at peace :'(

Lots of vibes for Ralph
  11. K

How Many Rabbits Have You Got At The Moment? (PHOTOS MAYBE?)

2 - 1 boy & 1 girl but can't work out how to do pics:oops:
  12. K

Not sure if this is the right place to ask...

He's too young at the moment to be neutered, one of our local vets will do him at 4 months the other won't until 6 months, but I am still asking around to see which is the more rabbit friendly one. I'll see how he goes after the op & decide for definite then, but even my OH has now started...
  13. K

Not sure if this is the right place to ask...

Thanks everyone, you've said pretty much what I've thought! The cats aren't a problem with him, far more wary of him than he is of them, he'll get the upper hand no problem with them!
  14. K

Scared or happy?

Sounds like he may have been enjoying himself then, eyes were almost closed & he did a couple of little teeth chatters but not in an aggressive way. Oooh, I understand cats inside out having had them most of my life, buns are a whole new ball game!!
  15. K

Poorly Meg... OMG I have lost her

So sorry:cry:
Back