• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by KimberlilyKC

1. K

Injectible Penicillin & Selamectin

I've been sprinkling a little acidophilus on his greens. It's been a week since he had his shot and since the day before yesterday his pellets have been on the smallish side, so I've been giving him tummy rubs and making sure he eats lots of hay and fresh greens.
  2. K

Yeah, that's my worry, too, that it's underlying illness that's causing the mites; he's had the mites a couple of months now (the first vet we saw dismissed it as dry skin :( and the second vet gave us selamectin which got rid of most of them, not all), whereas the bacterial infection is, to our...
  3. K

Hey, everyone, My bunny Coco received a penicillin injection on Friday (6 days ago) for Pasteurella/other bacterial infection, and I also need to retreat him for fur mites with selamectin. The vet said it was no problem treating with both at the same time, but I just wanted to get other...
Back