• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by kiki90

1. K

New to the bunny life

Hello - its specifically for babies.. it contains: Wheat middings, lucerne, sunflower seed meal, carrot flakes, mat rootlets, carob cane molasses, calcium carbonate and sodium salt.
  2. K

New to the bunny life

Hello all and thank you for your messages <3 The cage that I have is over 2 feet by 1.5 feet.. so it's not that small but I would like him to have more space once he is potty trained.. Actually the cats are afraid of him as he is quiet bossy and this morning he came out of his cage on his own...
  3. K

New to the bunny life

Hello All :) This weekend I got a 6 week old bunny and I am very new to the bunny life as I never owned a rabbit in my life.. I have two cats and they seem to really like sniffing him when he's in his cage. I have a cage just like this but without the side door. I am currently planning on...
Back