• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Kerryyyy

1. K

Outdoor housing

Hi everyone! I'm looking for recommendations for outdoor housing for two of my young bunnies. When I first got rabbits there seemed to be so many companies that did good outdoor housing but now I can't seem to find any of them (or I'm just looking in the wrong place :lol:). I don't mind what...
  2. K

Moving house with a 'disabled' bunny

Thanks everyone! I wanted to make the transition as smooth as possible for all of them seeing as they are all OAPs now. :lol:
  3. K

Moving house with a 'disabled' bunny

Hello everyone! I am so sorry if this is in the wrong section, please move it if it is. I am moving into my own house at the end of April and while I am sure that my bunnies will adapt well to having their own rooms, I am concerned about my bunny Sam. Sam is an outdoor bunny who is bonded with...
  4. K

Project new bunny home is about to begin!

I am so sorry it has taken me like a thousand years to post these pictures but the hutch is up and I am really happy with it. This is what Poppy and Sam had before (Bad lighting and very wet day). And this is a really bad picture of what they have now. We wanted to put the hutch on...
  5. K

That sucks that yours isn't as good as what you wanted. :(. I totally get where you are coming from. I was totally put off ordering another hutch off the internet so I am hoping the hutch I have now is a fluke.
  6. K

We have got them a Welfare hutch. 6ft hutch with an 6 by 8 ft run. We have had it made so that it's back to front though cause I am only small so I struggle to lean over over the run and clean everything so the way we have had it made will make it a lot easier.
  7. K

Hello everyone, I haven been logged on for ages but I wanted to share my new little project with everyone. Back in 2012 we decided to bond two of our bunnies Poppy and Sam. We thought they would benefit more being outside so spent ages looking at hutches before deciding on one. I have not been...
  8. K

Rabbit hutch company recommendations.

Hi everyone, I am looking for recommendations on rabbit hutches. The hutch we currently have Poppy and Sam in is from The Happy Hutch company and I am not happy with it at all. I have had to replace bits already and we have had it little over a year. So we have decided to get a new one in the...
  9. K

Mummy's boy.

He wants to come out on my shoulder now. :love:.
  10. K

Mummy's boy.

As some of you may know we got 3 rats back in July and while 2 have blossomed into gorgeous boys, one has blossomed a little slower. He is really nervous compared to his brothers so often hides away and doesn't like being pick up but tonight he done this... He sat on my shoulder and after...
  11. K

How often do you change you bunnys water?

I do it once a day but most of the time I top it up during the day.
  12. K

Indoor set up?

For my 2 indoor bunnies I have a 4ft dog crate with a large pen attached. And they get as much free range time as they like.
  13. K

Milly is turning into a right daddy's girl!

She used to be scared of him but recently whenever she is out and he is here, he is the first person she will go to.
  14. K

Let me introduce...

Thank you everyone. :D.
  15. K

Let me introduce...

There will be a lot more pictures to come. :D.
Back