• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Kenny

1. K

Both of my rabbits were killed last night ! :(

I live alone and they were my best friends.. would it be safe to get any more rabbits..? Will the fox be back ?
  2. K

I got them from the RSPCA about 4 years ago.. Mother and daughter, Phoebe and Piper.. I dont even know what breed they were.. Do they look like French Lops..they were pretty big..
  3. K

They are normally kept in a hutch with a run pushed up against it so they could stretch their legs .. but last night I didnt put them to bed and just left them running around the garden overnight..Since I let them out during the day sometimes.. They loved to run around and climb over things..so...
  4. K

:cry: I walked into the Garden this morning to feed my two bunnies and found them both decapitated and one had been gutted.. I'm so sad.. I feel so guilty as I didnt put them to bed in their hutch and left them in the garden. I'm so sad. It was really difficult clearing up the remains and...
Back