• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Kelz

1. K

Thrilled with Sample Packs from Hay Experts!

I've also just ordered some sample packs from Animal magic as my bun is a fussy one with hay too. Still waiting for mine though!
  2. K

Flooring of shed?

Lino here too, easy to clean :D
  3. K

Bunny rooms/sheds decor

here's my shed, We're going to build shelves for different levels too.
  4. K

Finally got the shed (pic's)

we have now had to mesh inside the shed as the little monkey decided she quite liked the taste of the shed, so we managed to get that done this weekend. The rest of the work is going to have to wait until after christmas now :cry:!!
  5. K

help/questions with shed ideas please :)

We have our shed up and running now, but we have more work to do inside. We want to make some shelving levels but not sure what the best kind of wood to use for that, what have you all used for your shelves? Would it be ok to use carpet instead of linop on the shelves? Also hoping to...
  6. K

Thats a good idea, we're off to B&Q today so i'll have a look thank you. Thank you everyone. Well she spent her first night in there last night, she seems alot happier but doesn't like us going in the shed invading her new space lol she has a very spoilt attitude about her at the moment. I...
  7. K

We have finally got a shed for our rabbit Roxy, and we finally managed to get it put up despite the snow lol. We've got a fair bit more work to do yet with shelving etc.....but I'm just happy to get her out of that hutch and into the shed. Here are some pic's.... Can't wait...
  8. K

Outdoor Rabbit/Indoor run on rainy days?

Is it ok to bring my outdoor rabbit in for a few hours a day for a run inside? The problem is she has a fairly small hutch with a run (Not attatched) at the moment, and no real shelter from the rain. We are planning her a shed home with an attached run but until then I worry she wont get enough...
  9. K

Hi all

Hi, and thank you for the welcomes :wave:
  10. K

Rabbit stuff storage

We are getting either a shed or playhouse set up for our rabbit, but I'm not sure what we can use to store the rabbit's stuff- hay, food, litter etc.... What do you all use as storage and where? Photo's if possible would be great thank you!
  11. K

Hi all

I have added a pic to my sig for now!
  12. K

Hi all

I'm Kelz, 33. I have a lovely dp and 3 lovely kiddies. We have 4 Cats, Taz, Sasha, Casper & Ozzy, and we recently got a Neverland Dwarf rabbit called Roxy. After ready the site I decided to join, we now also have big plans to make our rabbit a lovely shed home and get her a companian as at the...
Back