• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by kellycarla

1. kellycarla

Odd question!

Thanks for your reply Lady Logamorph, Charlie isnt neutered yet! unfortunately he has Pasteurella, but he is getting better. Glad it is in a waxy form as he is pooping all over the sofas at the moment:oops::roll:
  2. kellycarla

Odd question!

Charlie has just hit maturity in the last week, what i wanted to know is, do their poops smell different at this stage:?
  3. kellycarla

Haha does this look familiar?!

I dont do that!:? errrr honest:oops:;):lol:
  4. kellycarla

When you're trying to...

Oops, rumbled AGAIN!!:oops:
  5. kellycarla

New to forum

Hiya:wave:
  6. kellycarla

Lost my rabbit

Hope you find her soon
  7. kellycarla

Rabbit web site

:D Added to my favourites:thumb:, love the pic where the bunnie is sat in the dog bowl - (bunny behaviour/did you know):lol:.....Thank you, looks good:thumb:
  8. kellycarla

Buddy hates my niece

Would love to have seen that:lol::lol::lol:
  9. kellycarla

First signs, i think

Charlie has started circling mine and OH feet, am I right in thinking this is the first sign of him coming of age, so to speak. I have also noticed this evening that his coat looks different, he is a very dark chocolate/black and tan otter Netherland Dwarf and along his sides he seems to have...
  10. kellycarla

Ah ha, how to put hay in hay rack

Errmmm, well maybe some:oops:as well as poops..... Charlies, not mine:shock::lol:
  11. kellycarla

Nearly had a heart attack!

:shock: Good job he landed on your shoulder and didnt go straight over:? oh well at least he would have been in the right place:lol:.....sorry....my silly sense of humour:roll:
  12. kellycarla

Ah ha, how to put hay in hay rack

Without your bunnie diving into the hay bag..... put haybag on top of cage and any straggly bits fall into cage, also bunnie does not trail hay all around living room floor.... sorted;):thumb:
  13. kellycarla

Nearly had a heart attack!

I know that feeling too, Charlie keeps eyeing up a table against the wall, he's jumped on it a couple of times:roll: but it really worries me, even though it is only 1.5ft - 2ft in height we have laminate flooring, and Charlie is Netherland Dwarf. :lol: i'm surprised my laptop is still working...
  14. kellycarla

Ooh, wasn't expecting that!

Just said Charlies name and he came running over and jumped onto the sofa next to me:D:love:
  15. kellycarla

Totally biased but...

Adorable:love:
Back