• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by kelly-joy

1. K

Wanted: Rescue places needed for 5 single rabbits

Rescue places needed for 5 single rabbits due to rescue closing down ELSA WHITE UN SPADE FEMALE LIONHEAD BONNIE MIXED COLOUR UN SPADE FEMALE LIONHEAD KICK ASS UN SPADE FEMALE NETHERLAND DWARF SLIVER UN NEUTERED MALE YOUNG LOP GIZMO UN NEUTERED MALE LIONHEAD X If you are a rescue and think you...
  2. K

Transport needed from WR4 to so45

This is to get 5 rabbits to the safety of their rescue placement Prefer one transporter and transporter will probably need two crates as we have a group of 3 bonded rabbits and a bonded pair to transport If you think you can help please inbox me or email us at kelly-joy@animallifelineuk.org...
  3. K

can this be moved to the right section? urgent help needed for 4 rabbits + 3 kits

Yes I am in Oxfordshire, but these rabbits are not in Oxfordshire they are in Lancashire:(
  4. K

can this be moved to the right section? urgent help needed for 4 rabbits + 3 kits

We at Animal Lifeline UK have been asked to help with 4 rabbits 3 rex and one mixed with 3 kits in Lancashire area due to owners illness . Can any rescues please help ? if you think you can help, please pm me or email me at kelly-joy@animallifelineuk.org Many thanks for reading. Best wishes...
  5. K

can any rescue take 3 4 day old baby rabbits

Thank you anyway(hugs)
  6. K

Panic over mum has just been caught and they are fixing the cage so she can't get back out phew , thanks for all your help though:).
  7. K

Ok, do know where I can get a list of local breeders? I have phoned a few rabbit rescues in the area but they can't help. They are putting feelers out to see if they can find anyone to help though:)
  8. K

Can any rabbit rescues help?

I know this is probably in the wrong section, please move to the right one, I just needed to post this ASAP. We have been contacted by a lady in Cheltenham Gloucestershire that mother rabbit has ran off leaving 4 x 4 day old baby rabbits One has already died so we are keen to try to get these...
  9. K

ok will post there as well. Thank you:)
  10. K

I know this is probably in the wrong section, please move to the right one, I just needed to post this ASAP. We have been contacted by a lady in Cheltenham Gloucestershire that mother rabbit has ran off leaving 4 x 4 day old baby rabbits :( One has already died so we are keen to try to get...
  11. K

Rescues required to help

Thank you:) I will get a transport request put up on here and on our site and see if we can get them to you. Could you pm me a contact number and your address please. Many thanks again for agreeing to help. Best wishes Kelly-joy and The Animal Lifeline UK team:)
  12. K

Rescues required to help

just bumping this up. can any rescues please help these bunnies?
  13. K

ALUK Duck Race And Fun Day 15th May 2010

This year Animallifelineuk http://www.forum.animallifelineuk.org will be holding our Fun day on the 15th of May Nant Mill, Coedpoeth, Wrexham. http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?cid=358457694413478331&q=nant%2Bmill,%2Bcoedpoeth&hl=en Please come along to support us and the many rescues we...
  14. K

Available Rescue: 3 Month Buck Ayrshire

Rescue placement found:D
  15. K

Available Rescue: 3 Month Buck Ayrshire

Can any rescues help this baby please.:cry: No pet shops please
Back