• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by kayj

1. K

CLOSED: Auction for Handbag - Proceeds to Pledge a Pound

I'll bid £20 :D:wave::wave:
  2. K

Myxomatosis Outbreaks 2012/13/14

Outbreak in Greater Manchester & Lancashire areas We have had a few that have come into my vets with it and haven't survived unfortunately. Its a nightmare as I can't go anywhere near them for obvious reasons. All mine are vaccinated and urge everybody else to get theirs vaccinated that haven't...
  3. K

August Monthly Pledge a Pound Fundraiser - Total post 25

Bunny Hops have received its donation for last month a big THANK YOU to everyone as you really don't know how much this will help as we have been broken into again, Twice in the last 8wks:(. We are looking for somewhere else to live as we really cannot go on like this. We have been here 2.6yrs...
  4. K

Dylan has bloat again

Only just seen this as I dont get on very often now, I cannot believe it is 6yrs ago :shock:. Hope he is feeling better and tell him I said he as got to stop causing his mum stress:)
  5. K

This is Sootys new partner Sally aged 7. do you think she likes it here ?

Thats what you get for dropping me off a bun;) She looks really happy:D:D THANK YOU x
  6. K

Sally 3 legged Lop Eared

Hi everyone, I am still looking for my forever home:(, I would prefer to be a house bunny as I haven't found another rabbit that i've liked. I love humans and prefer their company. I can still cause mischief even though I only have 3 legs. I'm neutered and fully vaccinated just need a loving...
  7. K

GGGrrrr this bun was left in an abandoned house . no food/water and knee deep in muck

Benji is doing great. I have been sitting in his kennel with him and he now comes and gets on my lap. He is so friendly those horrible people don't know what they have lost leaving him behind but at least Benji will be having a friend as soon as he is neutered. He is coming to work with me today...
  8. K

Anne (Evil Anne as she was known on here)

Unfortunately on Wednesday we lost Anne who went into heart failure and gave up. She had had an infection about 6wks ago which we all thought had cleared as she was back to her normal lovely self. Anne was known on here as 'Evil Anne' as she was up for rehoming via another rescue. She was...
  9. K

Bella - 19th May 2012

I still can't believe you've gone, As you r mummy says you were definately a character and we all loved you so much from Bunny hops and always looked forward to your holidays. You made us laugh at the way you would stut around as if you owned the place(you did own ther place:lol:). My 2 male...
  10. K

Urgent help please - suspected bacterial pneumonia

:shock::cry::cry::cry: When I got your txt, I had to read it 3 times as I just couldnt take it in:cry:. David, Gail & me were all looking forward to her coming on her hols and I had a potential new friend for her. Bella was a rabbit in a million, her character was fab. Bella will be reunited...
  11. K

Available Individual: two gorgeous rabbits - Leigh, Greater Manchester

If you give me a call on 07801 186174 then I i will have a chat with you and poss take them as I am in Leigh
  12. K

My gorgeous giants

I cannot believe ow much Daisy looks like her mum:shock::D:D. Will take some pics Daisy's mum, dad & brothers.
  13. K

Blinky free my gentle gaint

So sorry. All the girls have had a wonderful home with you xxx Sleep Tight big baby girl.
  14. K

Available Rescue: Eve & Jasmine 5.5mths

I forgot to mention that Eve loves to lick you and Jasmine. Lovely friendly bunnies:D
  15. K

Available Rescue: Trudy Lop eared female

She is such a sweet natured bun, she loves playing out and does like a head rub
Back