• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Katieandbumble

1. K

Bad Bunny Mummy

OK this is nice to know... Will start ringing round vets in the morning. Thanks guys. I hope Bumble will love her mummy more after she has been spayed :(
  2. K

Bad Bunny Mummy

I haven't been on here for long but I could really do with some help and support. I am having serious issues with Bumble. It has got so bad now that I cannot have her out of her cage in my room as I can't get in there. The only time I can get her out is when we are having bunny cuddles. I...
  3. K

It's so hard....

I am looking to get Bumble spayed over the next couple of weeks but I am quite scared about looking after her when she comes home. I have never done anything like this before! Especially if I think about how much stress/trauma humans go through if they have their uterus cut out/balls chopped...
  4. K

hello

Hello:wave:
  5. K

New member and new bunny mummy!

I am also new to the forum and to the bunnies! Don't worry about the number 5 button, there is never anything to watch on channel five anyway!
  6. K

Hello...introducing Mooch!

Awww I love all these fluffy bunnies like Mooch! Welcome! I am a newbie too!
  7. K

House Rabbits

She is a madam! She has these little strops where the foot is stomped and then she throws herself on to her bed like a teenager. I can't help but laugh at her :lol: I will keep her in her hpuse for a few more days until she realises my room is MINE! and her house is hers... We will become...
  8. K

Katie and Bumble say hello.

Thank you for the welcomes! Bumble is a year and a half, or so her old owners say, so I am not really sure. I think she might have got excited about the amount of room she had to run around and is trying to claim it all for herself. I have read quite a few websites that have giving me tips...
  9. K

House Rabbits

I have had her for a week - not long I know! I don't think she is spayed. It was such a fast purchase I didn't have time to think of anything like that to ask. I am going to give her another week or so to see if she settles in and then I am going to make a vets appointment. She is quite a...
  10. K

baby rabbits....

Oh my god, that is so cute I want to cry!!! :love:
  11. K

Got my prizes... :D

Sorry, this doesn't really have anything to do with your post but what breed is fuzzy? Absolutely adorable!!
  12. K

House Rabbits

As you may have read in a few of my other threads I have just gained Bumble into my life. She is a year and a half and was supposedly a house rabbit in her former home. However, she is pooing a lot outside of her cage when I let her out and I have read this is a sign of her marking her...
  13. K

Picking Up little Daisy...help please

Bumble doesn't like to be picked up unless she is held quite tightly. Took me a good 10 goes before I could pick her up with out her trying to scrabble. Didn't wanna squeeze to hard in case I hurt her :(
  14. K

Katie and Bumble say hello.

:wave:Hi I am Katie and I have just bought a bunny called bumble. I am studying for my PhD in Chemsitry at the University of Leeds and enjoy having pets, walking and Swing Dancing. Bumble is a floppy earred menice who enjoys chewing, dandilion leaves and cucumber I have no idea hat I am...
  15. K

Bumble needs to be spayed.

Hi Iam new to this forum and just wanted to ask if anyone could recommend a good vet in the Leeds area where I can get my bunny Bumble, spayed. She is very territorial and is marking my territory as hers! I want my bedroom back!
Back