• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by JuliaW

1. JuliaW

Cuthbert.

What a terrible shock for you. I am so sorry xxxx Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk
  2. JuliaW

Ahhhhhhh buns trying to cause me stress

Why do they ignore things for months then decide it is the best thing ever to chew and destroy? ! Hope they are both OK x Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk
  3. JuliaW

Aoife- U/D 29th August- :-)

Sorry you have yet more bad news Jane but wishing her a fulfilled and happy life. She could not be in better hands x Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk
  4. JuliaW

my foraging diary

I too snip the thorns off hawthorn partly because I impailed myself standing on some and after extracting it do not wish the same for the bunnies! (Although they weigh a little less[emoji23]) I do panic a bit if the branches do not contain thorns- they reassure me it really is hawthorn. They...
  5. JuliaW

Day 19 U/D - can we have some love and support

Hang in there. You are doing an amazing job [emoji173] Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk
  6. JuliaW

How Do Your Rabbits Behave At The Vet?

I've had a bunny (my beloved Cassie) stuck in my cardigan sleeve before at the vets. My current two- Bob is an angel (though I think through fear), Boogie is a "treat on the floor" after taking a flying leap off the table on her first visit. Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk
  7. JuliaW

Old member, new bunny!

She is very beautiful but I am biased she is the double of my Bob[emoji2] Love a ginger bunny. Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk
  8. JuliaW

Bunnnssss (pic heavy)

Spoilt (quite rightly so) and happy buns [emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173] Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk
  9. JuliaW

Making a Decision about Jack

I'm so sorry. You made the kindest and most difficult decision thinking of your bunny. RIP Jack xxxx Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk
  10. JuliaW

Extra love vibes for poor Truffle

This all sounds positive-as long as some thing is frequently going in and just as importantly something coming out- even if it is smaller than normal it shows his gut is working. It is difficult if 2 bunnies are sharing the same litter tray to monitor well. Fresh grass and kale are stasis prone...
  11. JuliaW

Bunnies squabbling over food

I have this problem. Bob is really territorial once he realises it is pellet time -fortunately Boogie is wise to this now and makes herself scarse until the bowls are on the floor. Fur will fly if she dares to be too close before this. We put down 2 separate bowls but despite this they still try...
  12. JuliaW

I need to distract myself...

Thanks for posting those photos, it's a lovely start to my day[emoji4]. Glad they are all doing well x Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk
  13. JuliaW

Extra love vibes for poor Truffle

Hope things improve for you all very soon. Hang in there x Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk
  14. JuliaW

*UPDATE -It's an abscess* Facial swelling - amongst other things! Nobivac reaction?

Wishing you and conker a speedy recovery. It's amazing he is eating by himself so soon and hopefully a really positive sign. Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk
  15. JuliaW

A feast for the goats!

They look like characters.☺[emoji173] Always had a soft spot for and wanted to have goats. Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk
Back