• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Jules1017

1. J

Nibbling My Arm?

That’s a bit odd of your local rescue, many are happy to help with bonding. Try further afield!!
  2. J

Have I messed up this bond already?

I haven’t really no ☹️ I’m trying him living in his own enclosed area in the bunny house, so they’re just 2 layers of wire mesh apart from each other. If this doesn’t work I guess I’ll have to ask if the bunny rescue will try bonding them for me....
  3. J

Feeling bad

Aww I feel for you! I remember going thru the same thing before my bunnies were neutered, 8 years ago now! I was lucky enough to get mine both done when they were only about 4 months old tho - but my girl was one of the reasons my boss now won’t spay females under 6 months; they are v...
  4. J

What signs that my bunny needs a companion?

Oh dear - I hope it was the store staff that gave that advice rather than a vet or nurse!! Knowledge levels vary greatly from store to store and even from colleague to colleague - it’s best to get all your advice from a rabbit savvy vet. I work at a vets inside a Pets at Home store and we have...
  5. J

Have I messed up this bond already?

Hi so I have a spayed female rabbit called Josie, who is eight years old. I lost her partner Donnie in April. To say Josie couldn’t care less would be an understatement but nonetheless, rabbits should be in pairs and I’ve got a huge enclosure so yesterday I brought home Crumble from a rescue...
Back