• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by jubbly

1. jubbly

neutered bonded pair have started fighting!

Sorry, just read the posts again and how it started may be similar to yours ChristyRose. Mine started their problems after we went on holiday and left them with a friend. Whilst they were at her house they escaped from her kitchen and went on a little adventure upstairs and into her bedroom...
  2. jubbly

Good luck Christy Rose too :)
  3. jubbly

Hi Vicky, this is really similar to my situation :wave: I've had my two boys Colin and Justin since about last November, there was a bit of humping until they had been neutered but since then they've been best friends....until a couple of weeks ago. Justin is the more mischevious one and often...
  4. jubbly

types of rubber matting, where to buy?

Thanks for the reply - I've just ordered some too! I've gone for the light grey colour. I went to a couple of carpet places at dinner time to look at lino and it wasn't going to work out that much cheaper, plus it would still be a bit slippy for them and much thinner. Glad it's not just me...
  5. jubbly

types of rubber matting, where to buy?

Hi, is rubber flooring definitely ok? I'm thinking if they manage to get a loose bit and eat it? I want some for inside my indoor rabbit run so I can't glue it down although I can make the edges extend under the run to make it harder for them to get a loose bit! Bundinkin the Polymax stuff...
  6. jubbly

Quick Request

Hi, I just posted a thread - new indoor cube run - with photos :)
  7. jubbly

The bunny lounge...

This is fantastic! :)
  8. jubbly

New indoor cube run!

Hi I've seen that there are a lot of posts about making runs out of cubes so thought I would share my attempt and see what you think! They have their double hutch then the run is 6' X 3' and they will have that all day and then out in the living room in an evening when I'm home. I've got...
  9. jubbly

What The Hell?????

Maybe he's just getting more and more confident? My Colin was really timid at first and after a few weeks he's now so much more confident = much more mischevious too!!! I've bought my two a few natural little rugs from the hayexperts website and they love chewing them but at least I know...
  10. jubbly

This is where Dexter lives...

Ooh aren't you lucky, he sounds like a dream rabbit!! I'm still trying to get my two used to being picked up and cuddled - Justin will jump up on the settee and let us stroke him for a couple of minutes, but he's more interested in having a look around at what mischeif he can get up to whilst...
  11. jubbly

Fighting and bonding questions

Thanks I really appreciate the advice :) They really do seem best of friends since their fight, always flopping next to each other and sitting together - but I agree that to neuter them as soon as possible is definitely the thing to do. They've also been weeing on the rug in the last couple...
  12. jubbly

Indoor living for 4 buns...

I'm after the same kind of thing for my two aswell. They've currently got a double decker hutch in a corner of the living room. I was thinking of taking off one of the hutch doors and making a bigger run area under my computer desk so they have more space when I'm not in. I was looking at...
  13. jubbly

This is where Dexter lives...

Wow, I think he's a very lucky bunny! As a new bunny mum can I ask how you go about toilet training when he's in the lounge with you if his litter tray is in the utility room? Do you bring the tray and water into the lounge when he's in there? Mine have two of those long tubes attached...
  14. jubbly

Weird jump and run?

Love it! Justin has done this since we got him and Colin did his first one yesterday!! :D Aww, Lola is gorgeous :) but now I've just spent the last 10 minutes looking at bunnies binkying on youtube when I'm supposed to be working.....I'm going to have to curb my bunny obsession!!!
  15. jubbly

Fighting and bonding questions

Thanks for the advice. So far there's only been the one day that they have had an actual fight, now when Justin goes to hump Colin Colin chases him away a little bit but no more fighting. They're nearly always sitting together in their hutch too which is a double decker 4' X4' so plenty of...
Back