• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Josie21

1. J

Introducing new baby bun to older bun

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipO7gOah0IgDglxk_FYPbMH3C0wY7r1_iJJhQpes
  2. J

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipM8pkQi0C0sqQxNQpsJZ7zwNG84jlzpEv0HnS5j
  3. J

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipNv8yKYap_RI4sZJ7KnQ7FQjgTWbNafpAoqO73P
  4. J

I don't know how to add a photo to show sizes.
  5. J

Our 10yo twins have had bunnies, Darwin and Cookie for 2 years. We were devastated to lose Darwin a few weeks ago from stasis. :cry: We made the decision that we would have to get a new companion for Cookie. We got Poppet on 13 May. We had her vaccinated and then began introducing the buns...
  6. J

Bonding male and female after neutering

Yrs they are. :) Thank you. X
  7. J

Bonding male and female after neutering

Hi all. We got baby bunnies which we separated almost immediately to avoid babies. They were neutered nearly 2 weeks ago at 20 weeks old and both have made superb recovery. Today, I put them together in the outdoor run they've both used separately (we have 2). It seems to be going so well...
  8. J

Hide house

Thank You!
  9. J

Hide house

Our boy and girl baby buns are being neutered this week. I would like to give them a little hidey house to rest in while they recover and I would just like one for enrichment etc. They have a 8ft by 3ft shed (currently partitioned) and will have permanent access to 8ft run once they're in...
  10. J

First Aid Kit

Hi. :wave: I am a new bunny owner and need to put a First Aid Kit together. Could anyone tell me what I need please? Thanks, Jo
  11. J

First time rabbit owner

Meet Cookie and Darwin. [emoji7] Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  12. J

First time rabbit owner

He's making door into stable door which will double up as window. He's putting mesh down centre for next 2 months until they're ready for neutering. And then they can be together. [emoji235][emoji235] Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  13. J

First time rabbit owner

All great advice here. Thanks so much. You're so right about the hutch. If we'd had more time, I'm sure we would have reached this conclusion without ordering and cancelling or returning 2 overpriced ones So we have a shed! Hubby is still building it and we collect bunnies this afternoon. He...
  14. J

First time rabbit owner

Honestly, this is becoming a nightmare. The £250 hutch arrived damaged and it is so flimsy. Total waste of money so sending it back. My husband is now trying to get a shed sorted!
  15. J

First time rabbit owner

Ok, so little boy at 16wks and leave the girl until 6 months. Thank you. xx
Back