• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by jordanrose

1. J

And as I can't leave him out. Here's the one and only...

Ah, she sounds stunning! And of all the traits to get- the voice! Arrrgh!! (No, I do love his loud voice- that's what I was drawn to the most- but sometimes :censored: :lol: ) He is indeed! :) He's a rescue, believe it or not, I adopted him about 16 months ago now and he's fabulous! He does...
  2. J

And as I can't leave him out. Here's the one and only...

...Sir Spookington SpookyCat :love: I'm an incredibly biased slave but he's the most handsome cat in the world! ;)
  3. J

Been a while- thought I'd share some recent photos of Sir Flix and Lady Gaga <3

Thank you! I'm terrible- I mean to stick round then something or other gets in the way and I update again months later :evil: :lol:
  4. J

Was hoping you'd see it! Long time no speak (sorry! :oops: )! We're all fine and dandy, thank you :) Hope the same goes for you and the fluffy tribe xX
  5. J

My gorgeous little boy

Oh wow! I love BEWs :love: :love: He's stunning!!!
  6. J

My beautiful bunny family

Ah! Gorgeous fluffs :love:
  7. J

Don't know if you remember me. I tend to drop in for a week then disappear again :oops: But anyway, here are my lovelies. Just because they're bloomin' yummy! First, there's gorgeous Gaga: Can't find me! Nom! Erm, can you see a theme here? And to show she's not always stuffing her face...
  8. J

Show off your cleaning buns

She is a little bit cute, like! :love: I love her expression at the end! Her ears are just the best :lol:
  9. J

Show off your cleaning buns

I have just the thing for this thread! Got this video today: :love:
  10. J

RABBIT CARE DAY, 17th March, Manchester

Hello! Just wanted to invite you lovely people to the Society for Abandoned Animals' rabbit welfare event later in the month. Rabbit Care Day is a bi-annual event, where we try and educate as many people as possible about rabbit care. Perhaps you are thinking about a rabbit but need more...
  11. J

Available Rescue: Flops and Bex- young Dutch X sisters- Manchester

We're still looking for our forever home :wave:
  12. J

Wood roll time!!

Got the Babbities a woodroll for Christmas, but have only got round to giving it to them today :oops: As it was long overdue, they just loved it!! Oooooh! Did someone say woodroll?? Hey Flix!! Who said it was your turn to go first? You snooze you lose, sis! Y'know, that bird over there...
  13. J

Available Individual: Houdini- in need of an experienced home- Manchester

Oh really? You must have been too far, were you? We can only rehome within an hour's drive, unfortunately, due to homechecking limitations. Houdini has also been tried with other bunnies and was very aggressive towards them, so we feel he'd probably be better as a singleton. Like I say, he's...
  14. J

Available Rescue: Flops and Bex- young Dutch X sisters- Manchester

Flops and Bex are around a year old (if that!), and in good health. They are a friendly pair who love human company. Physical Description These girls are a very small pair, and are mismarked Dutchies. They really are beautiful! Bex showing off her gorgeous agouti splodge- Temperament...
  15. J

Available Individual: Houdini- in need of an experienced home- Manchester

Houdini is an adult male rabbit- around 4 years old- and is in good health. He was found as a stray, so struggles to keep his guard down. Physical Description Houdini has been in rescue for almost 2 years now!! He is quite a big boy, lovely dark Harlequin colour with helicopter ears for that...
Back