• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by jojosmum

1. jojosmum

A Few of the Other Rabbits Rescued With Elsa

They are beautiful. Hope they all find loving homes soon.
  2. jojosmum

Snow what snow?

They look so adorable :love:What a lovely photo
  3. jojosmum

Mr P's new hutch

For some reason the photo didn’t work! :cry: I will need to try again...
  4. jojosmum

Mr P's new hutch

We have bought Mr P a new hutch for the better weather when he can get outside into the garden to play. In time, we also hope to adopt another bun (little lady friend for him) so that they can share some happy times together:love: Here is our little man checking out his new pad...
  5. jojosmum

Lovely natured male rabbit - should we neuter?

Hi all, just a wee update.... Mr P had his op yesterday. Poor little man, I think it’s been a shock for him, but he’s doing ok at home. Just keeping a close eye, trying to encourage him to eat a bit more.His wound’s looking clean and he’s managing to poo, which is good. Giving medicine through...
  6. jojosmum

Neutering & after care

Hope Jim is doing well. My bun, Mr P was at the vets yesterday having his op. Poor little man, I think it was a bit of a shock to him, but he’s doing fine so far. Will be worth it once we get him a little lady friend in a few months time. Tonibun, saw your post about Hatter having op tomorrow...
  7. jojosmum

Thanks Mighty Max. I’m actually just off the phone to our vets - have booked Mr P’s op for next month. Then we’ll give it some time before we go looking for a wee pal for him.
  8. jojosmum

Hi both and thanks for your replies.:) Mighty Max, we’re just wondering if it’s possible for him to be nice with us (his humans!) but terrible with any lady buns he’s introduced to if he doesn’t have the op. We don’t want to put him through any op without careful consideration.
  9. jojosmum

Hi all, we have a lovely natured 18 month old male bun (Mr P) who we rescued a few months ago. We were given a voucher to cover the cost of him being neutered which expires shortly. He’s a very couthy tame little guy who loves coming over to us when we open his cage. We put off any thoughts of...
  10. jojosmum

Can rabbits eat guinea pig muesli?

Thanks to everyone who took the time to post :D We did buy some guinea pig muesli of which Mr P will get a very small amount as a treat.
  11. jojosmum

Hi Sarah, thanks for that. Yes I could use pellets only, but Mr P quite enjoys a little bit of muesli every other day;)
  12. jojosmum

Hi, does anyone know if it’s ok to feed a rabbit some guinea pig muesli? Having difficulty finding rabbit muesli at our usual shop. Guinea pig muesli seems to be the only type available. Our bun enjoys a good varied diet with lots of hay but we usually give him a little drop of muesli each day...
  13. jojosmum

I just lost woody :(

I'm so sorry for your loss. He was a lucky wee boy to be rescued by you. X
  14. jojosmum

~Candle Ceremony ~ New Year's Eve ~ 2016~

We will be lighting candles for our beloved Joey, Teeny and Weeny whom we lost in November of this year. You will always stay in our hearts, we love and miss you so much. My thoughts are with everyone who has lost someone dear to them.
Back