• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Jojo123

1. Jojo123

Vets near stourbridge

I have been to Manor they are fantastic :)
  2. Jojo123

Dont think my buns will re bond

Yeah tried a few places they haven't been before. They fell out when the babies hormones kicked in so had to re bond after neuter and the allotted time for hormones to die down but they re bonded no problem at all then. Ive tried upstairs, bathroom and the garden all in small spaces the one just...
  3. Jojo123

New rescue bunny

How is he with fresh grass? x
  4. Jojo123

Chewing

Fingers crossed! I know how you feel my bun is a chewer of things he shouldn't too :)
  5. Jojo123

Dont think my buns will re bond

My two boys fell out after a trip to the vets and have been next to each other ever since but when I try and start to re bond it doesn't seem to go well at all. It ends up with one bun lying on his side and trying to rip apart the other bun. Dont know what to do, my one bun loves company and...
  6. Jojo123

Bobbie-Updated 12th February

Lots f vibes for Bobbie, sorry she is not well xx
  7. Jojo123

Harry.UD HES GONE :(

Everything crossed for Harry. Hope all goes well and he is home to stay soon x
  8. Jojo123

Fallen out

I will try that when Buster is feeling better, guess I will have to start from scratch. Both are neutered and been bonded for nearly 2 years now just made me extra worried now on top of Buster being poorly ive had to separate them too. Really hope they will re bond
  9. Jojo123

Fallen out

Buster isn't feeling the best at the moment and now Alfie has decided to start fighting with him. They both went to the vets and stayed over night together don't understand why they fell out when they got back home! Just hope they can be re bonded :(
  10. Jojo123

Squeaking noise??

Thank you and god for insurance! :D (if they pay out but don't see why not) He had... Rabbit x ray 1 £54 Rabbit x ray 2 £154 Rhinoscopy £309 General Anaesthetic £126 Culture and Sensitivity £131 Lab fees £8 Metacam Injection £12 And metacam to take home and his nails done They said...
  11. Jojo123

Daisy isn't well, healing vibes please :( - UD: she has lost sight in both eyes, 9th

Hope your bun feels better soon xx
  12. Jojo123

Squeaking noise??

Just thought I would update in case someone comes across this post with the same problem. After £800 worth of tests he could have snuffles. Vet found some puss up his nose that she thought could be a different types as in each nostril it was a different colour so had to have two cultures done so...
  13. Jojo123

Squeaking noise??

So, Buster had his metacam for 2 nights the noises stopped for a few days then returned last night. Rang the vet and she said try the metacam again so gave him some last night and he is the same today. Just gave him another 0.2 ml so hopefully with calm down his noisy breathing. Rang the vet...
  14. Jojo123

Squeaking noise??

That's whats annoying, he seems fine except for his hiccupping type behaviour you could treat other symptoms. I do like it that she said she would have to refer me though. She could just throw various treatments at him, makes me feel my vet puts the bun first of she admits that she will have to...
Back