• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by jennycreed

1. J

Simba has an infection in the pancreas?

UPDATE: Simba had some sort of seizure :'( i give him his meds as requested by the vet and i put him on the floor in the garden and he started running around in circles (his left side on the inside) and his eyes were rolling around in circles and his head was wobbling. Rushing him to emergency...
  2. J

From what i've told you, do you think he is making progress :(? Also, how long do bunnies with illnesses like these take to start pooping again?
  3. J

I check his bottle daily, its still working, i mentioned it to the vet and he said sometimes when rabbits are ill, they dont like lifting their head because it takes too much effort. Nope not at the moment, he has one or two mouthfuls a day after I've given him his gut-movement medicine (3...
  4. J

Here is a picture of simba at the moment: http://imgur.com/uc3uj7h And here is his weekly activity Monday - Started to realise he wasn't eating and booked the first vet appointment available which was tuesday morning. (Don't know if he had a poop this day) Tuesday - vet trip, where the vet...
  5. J

I would have thought so but they never suggested it.
  6. J

Still not much better. Had half a tuppawear of grass again but not pood it out. He's laid flat at the mo in the corner. How long does it usually take? He's losing weight. Was 1.75kilos when I took him 2 days ago. Now he is 1.7.
  7. J

Oh thank god. I hope to god he is alright and I swear if my little lad dies i'm gonna burn vets4pets to the ground. How can you 'forget' a rabbit hasn't eaten or poopd for 2 days. If a doctor 'forgot' you had a tumour and give you the wrong medicine there would be a public uprawr. If anyone...
  8. J

He just had a mouthful of grass, i only give him the gut movement medicine 20mins ago but he has had 1 mouthful of grass, came out of his cage 3 times sniffing around then went back in and sat in his potty staring at me for a while then has just laid down at the back of his cage. The one poop...
  9. J

Sorry but I do not know the tone of your reply and whether or not it was sarcasm. His 1 poop, i picked it up in my hands, it was sticky on the outside but i ripped it in half and the inside was the food ive been giving him through surringe. He just came out of his cage and has been hopping...
  10. J

After giving him that gut movement medicine, he's came out of his cage, hopping around a little bit sniffin around, he has had a mouthful of grass and has had 1 poop but it was sticky and smelled different to his normal poos but surely that's a good sign?
  11. J

Update: after giving him his dies raid rings and a half of the gut medicine beginnin with an m (sorry I can't tell you the name, he put the wrong f*cking label on the bottle for the woman that went in before me) he's had a mouthful of grass and is walking around his cage. Also has had 1 poop.
  12. J

I got simba neutered here and he came out perfect. Also got big neutered here and he was fine as well and I've always had my dogs etc there so I put my trust in them. They have charged me 97 quid for the medicine that isn't even helping him I'm past myself in tears cos it's all the money I had...
  13. J

I just went back to the vets and demanded to speak to the vet that seen me. He gave me something for simbas gut beginning with an M and I have to give him 1.5 surringe 3 times a day to get him pooping again. He said he forgot I told him simba hasn't been to the toilet for two days so I'm...
  14. J

Ok so, Simba hasn't eaten or poopd since 11am yesterday morning. I took him to the vets today and the vet claimed that he had an infection in his pancreas. I googled it when I got home and couldn't find a single thing about it so not even sure if it's actually an issue or whether he just wanted...
  15. J

Big is a male instead of female!

Simba is passive as anything, if something bites him or scratches him he just submits and doesn't fight back, he was trying to get into bigs cage last night so I presume he has forgiven big, big is still hormonal as hell and keeps trying to 'ride' simba but im thinking if i try and put them...
Back