• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by jenny s

1. J

I'm in Shock poor Merlin Update NOt Good

oh kay im so sorry for you :cry: big hugs coming your way xxxx
  2. J

My special bunny!!

:lol: thats what i was thinking too. becky you have done soooooo well with scamp :love::love:
  3. J

Polly age 2yrs - My Conti Gentle Giant

Im so sorry Kay xx binky free big girly xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  4. J

would anyone be interested in some willow ...

id be interested too :wave:
  5. J

took freecycle up to kays today :( :)

it was horrible having to keep her freerange to a minimum but atleast at kays she will have a friend soon too. the two little ones will be easier to keep safe as they will be in the shed at night and tim out in a run during the day, will post some pics soon x
  6. J

took freecycle up to kays today :( :)

took my beloved freecycle up to kays today and had a brill time, so many buns and dogs and cats lol freecycle seem to settle in really well bless her, we will miss her so much:cry: but on a happier note kay and dd pursuaded me to have 2 little buns :roll::D as i had a empty cage in the car and...
  7. J

Available Individual: female-shropshire - red eyed white continental giant

the week of 5th april do you mean as the week after that im off to devon for the week lol. can do anyday from the 1st april to the 11th april then i can only do weekends, but i dont mind which x
  8. J

thanks kay dont need a bunny run i will bring her to you x im off from work for easter hols so can bring her up the end of next week or the week after its up to you, speak soon xx
  9. J

kay your a star and i love you soooo much(even though ive never met you) i will always be debt to you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  10. J

dont worry i picked the meat up and made a stew for ex hubby when he gets back off hols :lol:;) what your saying could be so true as there are loads of cats around here all of them come in my garden for a nose at freecycle lol will let all the cat owners around here no, but how do i stop them...
  11. J

got home from a meeting after lunch today and have found chunks of meat in the garden?????? looks like stewing beef. cant be ex hubby as he is on holiday this week not due back till sunday so have no idea who it could be.:evil::evil: poor freecycle and the dogs havent been out much this week.
  12. J

hi guys thanks for the replys ive had a few homes offered for her so have some thinking to do before i decide, i will get in touch with you all soon. the sugestion of bringing her in is one i have thought of but she hates being inside as we brought her in when her mates passed away and she...
  13. J

the police are aware of whats happening but cant do anything a none of my animals have be injured and we dont have proof neighbours cat ate the posion in my garden, i havent got a camera as money is tight at the moment. i cant be sure its ex hubby but since he had divorce papers new year ive...
  14. J

unfortunatly poor freecycle needs a new home :cry::cry: im having to rehome her due to problems with my ex( thats who i think it is) some one keeps throwing rat poison pellets(vets looked at them) in my garden, im having to check the garden all the time and am so worried that she will eat them...
  15. J

Is it too cold tonight for buns?

omg -13 here tonight, was -10 last night and freecycle was fine this morning it was my car that had froze. freecycle has been in and out of the shed all day, im sure she will be fine tonight too
Back