• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Jennjenn

1. Jennjenn

Understanding bunny talk

That's so cute.... my girl babs used to snort and attack when I first got her. .. so scary haha Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk now Free
  2. Jennjenn

Another Rainbow Cottage finished

This is amazing. How Much did this cost u? I'd love to do this for my buns. ... well for half of the year .... good old Canadian winters . Haha Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk now Free
  3. Jennjenn

Bonded pair

Good ideas . Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk now Free
  4. Jennjenn

Bonded pair

I have been using this antibiotic soap for cats. My vet said it was ok. Its just a scab now I clean it everyday Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk now Free
  5. Jennjenn

Ellie's Behaviour - U/D Post 13

My rabbit does that when I leave her alone a lot. She kicks all the litter out of her box. Ripps up her towels really quite a nuisance haha... especialy When I go out of town and some else takes care of her. .. so what I did is tried to hang out as much as possible, Even if it's me being in the...
  6. Jennjenn

Naughty bunny!

Once your get her fixed she will use the litter box on her own... just make sure u put her poop In the box when she misses. Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk now Free
  7. Jennjenn

Bonded pair

Thanks btw :) Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk now Free
  8. Jennjenn

Bonded pair

My rabbits have full range of my unfinished basement. But everything is In plastic containers and the it's really open. I thought maybe by the hot water tank. But there was no evidence there. .. Im not 100% on clipping rabbits nails that could be it. Is it like clipping cats nails? Clippers...
  9. Jennjenn

Bonded pair

I have 2 buns, the one ( babs, female) was really aggressive, I'm pretyy sure she was abused. When I first got her home she was really aggressive and she would snort and attack me. But now she's calm and a sweet heart. She seemed lonely so I got her a mate, I choose a mellow super passive...
  10. Jennjenn

*PLEASE READ* Reminder About Sections

I did that too... :( oops Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk now Free
  11. Jennjenn

New here and with a little question

Soo cute might I add :) Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk now Free
  12. Jennjenn

New here and with a little question

Your bun looks like a albino lion head. Did u get him from a breader? Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk now Free
  13. Jennjenn

Jenn

Thanks everyone. .. when I figure out how to use this forum properly ill post pictures haha Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk now Free
  14. Jennjenn

Bonded pair advice...

There's a huge chunk of fur missing from his poor back though. Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk now Free
  15. Jennjenn

Bonded pair advice...

No, just the usual amount of fur from then shedding. Maybe he got caught on something and I haven't found where yet. ... my buns live in my unfinished basement. But all my storage is in plastic bins and its all open. So there's not to many hiding places Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk now...
Back