• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Jennie13

1. Jennie13

Bonding question

Thanks for reassuring me! I’m increasing their time together and have started keeping out of things a bit more. I’m starting to get happier with the idea that I don’t have to watch them like a hawk and intervene in every slight scuffle. They spend a lot of time nose to nose trying to force the...
  2. Jennie13

Bonding question

Thank you for your thoughts on it all. I certainly never expected my mild mannered girl to be so difficult. I’ll try and keep out of things a bit more and see how things develop. I think we’re definitely moving in the right direction, maybe now is the time for the final nudge towards the finish...
  3. Jennie13

Bonding question

I’ve been trying to bond Dylan and Efa since the end of October. Both rabbits approx 2-3, both neutered, Dylan being introduced to my existing girl. They’ve been much more difficult than my previous bonds, and I’ve taken it back to basics and restarted a couple of times. They seem to be in a...
  4. Jennie13

Concerned about possible spread of disease.

Oh I’m so sorry to read this, how terrible for you all. Our thoughts are with you xx
  5. Jennie13

Hello

I know some people collect their bunny fluff and spin that, but I don’t think I have the patience :D
  6. Jennie13

Hello

Hello and nose rubs all round (well, to buns rather than humans)
  7. Jennie13

Hello

Thank you! I’m having a good nose around
  8. Jennie13

Hello

Thank you! Yes it’s proving to be a very different experience and I think I pushed it too quickly due to my previous experiences. But I’ve gone back to basics, so fingers crossed we’ll get there in time. She really would benefit from another bun even if she doesn’t realise it.
  9. Jennie13

Hello

At least my new bun seems to like hoovering up the stray strands!
  10. Jennie13

Hello

Thank you! Yes I have a wheel and drop spindles. I’ve never tried spinning rabbit fibre. I once bought some back from a wool show and my former rabbit attacked it on sight so it’s been in an upstairs drawer every since!
  11. Jennie13

Using NIC cubes in bonding

Hi, many thanks for your thoughts. Yes the space possibly is too close to her room I hadn’t thought of that. I can move them upstairs for bonding sessions so I will try that when I think she’s ready to give it another go. If I had to, I could move them upstairs permanently, but I’m waiting for...
  12. Jennie13

Hello

Hi, I suddenly realised it was poor form to post asking for help without popping here first to say hi! I’ve had rabbits for six years now and have lurked on here for a while so thought I should probably join in. My Avatar shows Efa (the white lionhead x) and Elwood my first bun who is now...
  13. Jennie13

Using NIC cubes in bonding

Hello all, After two incredibly easy bonds with previous pairs I’ve hit my first difficult bond. I’m introducing my new laid back male to my quite highly strung existing female. She’s not adapting very well to him in neutral territory meetings so I’m going to scale back and go more slowly with...
Back