• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by jemma

1. J

Miles and Miffy in our new flat!

awwwwwwwwwwwww bless them - they look so happy together - fantastic pics
  2. J

Bunnys!

fab piccies
  3. J

maisy update

just to let everyone know that me and maisy are getting on really well. Shes getting very brave now jumping on my lap and laying there for a few mins and climbing on my shoulder, shes a lovly little bun. This weekend we are cornering off a section of the garden for her to have all to herself...
  4. J

toys for rabbits

a small dog bed turned upside down, maisy loves ours she can hide under in and dance about on the top-she thinks its fab
  5. J

'This is my Crib'

what a fab house!!!!
  6. J

Paws up who loves strawberries!

i just took my strwberries and ice cream outside and i sat in the run with maisy and she was very grateful that i shared with her. hehe :lol:
  7. J

One very determined Male Bunny...........

bless him!!! :lol:
  8. J

Available: PIPPA, LIONHEAD CROSS, South Yorkshire

shes fab bless her hope she finds a nice home
  9. J

early pregnancy ( sticky situation!)

theres no need to be rude, you asked for advice and advice is what you got. The fact that you didnt like what you heard (read) is something you need to deal with. just to say i have found this forum to be truly helpful - as someone who doesnt have a clue - it could of been very easy for these...
  10. J

Rabbit Harness

im no expert, but i wouldnt think it would be a good idea really. The bunny might feel a bit exposed, and personally i would want a more secure option. also if she is being spayed, when you are bringing her home i shouldnt imgaine a harness would be a good idea either! if she were to be...
  11. J

This Cannot be Comfortable.....

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how cute
  12. J

beloved Joey

sorry for your loss :(
  13. J

mites?

hope he gets sorted out :D
  14. J

new bunny,

called her maisy :D
  15. J

new bunny,

right ok, after my situation with walley (dillion) i was unsure weather to get a new bun or get piggies, as i felt id let him down but the a lady my mum works with is moving abroad and had to get rid as she put it. amongst the animals to be rehomed were 2 buns 4years old, 2 piggies 2 years...
Back