• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jemi's latest activity

• J
    Jemi replied to the thread Frequent dental issue.
    I make these ready for her into small cuts
  • J
    I don't think she will be able to eat this . She can't eat narrow ones . The leaves have to be soft and somewhat wide . She can somewhat...
    • IMG_8475.png
  • J
    Corriander ,basil , mint . I don't trust with her spinach too much so it's once a week . The cut of grass which she is able to eat right...
  • J
    huchi hasn't shown any sign of bloated tummy yet . I am feeding her lots of water . She is just so young to face these so early that's...
  • J
    Jemi reacted to InspectorMorse's post in the thread Frequent dental issue with Love Love.
    Whilst it isnt ideal for a Rabbit to be on a diet of just pellets and a few herbs if the Rabbit has dental disease making it impossible...
  • J
    Last night she was trying to eat . I picked up some grass and held it for her then she ate some : ) . You all have taken care of so many...
  • J
    She is still doing good with her chew toys : ) nibbles on them for quite some times every morning . It's just the grass / hay that's...
  • J
    Jemi reacted to Omi's post in the thread Frequent dental issue with Like Like.
    I would also feed fresh Rose leaves. It's super that you have them in your garden, as then you can be sure that they have not been...
  • J
    Thank you omi. I have a small garden of roses . I have always given dried leaves rose petal to huchi when she was well . After the...
  • J
    Will changing pellets affect huchi? I am thinking of shifting from Versele laga to science selective Timothy
  • J
    Jemi reacted to InspectorMorse's post in the thread Frequent dental issue with Sad Sad.
    It is a possibility, but not inevitable. If an abscess develops then antibiotic treatment is needed and usually surgery too.
  • J
    I am trying hard : ) have my final exams coming soon but don't want to shift my focus from her at all . She hasn't got sick for 3 whole...
  • J
    Jemi reacted to Shimmer's post in the thread Frequent dental issue with Like Like.
    Just keep an eye on her and deal with things as they happen. If she's eating, happy and pain free, you are doing your job.
  • J
    Also do elongated roots can turn into abscess 😢 It will be much more painful to handle than burrings
  • J
    She is quite cheerful today doing binkies and flops . After her softened food she ate some coriander, dried rose leaves
Back