• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jemi's latest activity

• J
    Jemi replied to the thread GI stasis symptoms not going away.
    I think she should get a dental check up . Mine one had the exact same history . Started with a stasis and after medication she became...
  • J
    Jemi replied to the thread Frequent dental issue.
    Sending vibes for your bunny's spay too . Hope everything goes smoothly
  • J
    Jemi reacted to twistedtiggerz69's post in the thread Frequent dental issue with Love Love.
    I wish Huchi well and hope you find a way to cope with her dentals and find lots of lovely food for her to try. She is very beautiful...
  • J
    Jemi replied to the thread Chief is breathing noisily again!.
    I just have one NZ white female 3.5 years old . She is named huchi. Currently undergoing dental issues . Joined this forum just a few...
  • J
    Jemi reacted to twistedtiggerz69's post in the thread Chief is breathing noisily again! with Like Like.
    Hi 👋 Mischief and Lillabelle send nose bumps. I'm sorry I have not read your posts yet. I am slow writing and only ever seem to look...
  • J
    The weather here is horrible right now 😓 she just had a vet visit one week ago . She is doing fine with her soft food still. I will take...
  • J
    Huchi is still chewing her leaves and herbs but almost gave up on grass it seems . Should I let her be or is another dental needed right...
  • J
    Jemi reacted to bunny momma's post in the thread Chief is breathing noisily again! with Love Love.
    Sorry I cannot help with bloods because vet required GA for most of my tiny bunnies. I never realized that larger bunnies aged faster...
  • J
    Jemi replied to the thread Chief is breathing noisily again!.
    They are soo pretty ❤️ which one of the black ones is raven ? U told me about him in my thread
  • J
    Huchi has eaten just tiny amount of grass last night . Least amount I have seen in last 1 month 😿 still eating her greens and leaves . I...
  • J
    Did any of your buns face elongated root issue at such an early age ?? Could u feed them hay / grass / herbs or did they eventually get...
  • J
    Jemi reacted to InspectorMorse's post in the thread Frequent dental issue with Like Like.
    Wow, so Huchi has a whole family of humans to love and care for her ❤️😀❤️ I am sure that because of that she will cope with the...
  • J
    You guys have such amazing experience with bunnies . I am getting lots of courage and hope from this forum that my baby and I are not...
  • J
    My whole family cares a lot for her . I am soon going to graduate and move for my job . My brother and mom will be looking after her...
  • J
    Jemi reacted to InspectorMorse's post in the thread Frequent dental issue with Love Love.
    Jemi, Huchi is a lucky Bunny to have you caring for her. You are doing absolutely everything possible to try to help her and give her...
Back