• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Jaysmonkey

1. Jaysmonkey

Wanted: Bonded pair of bunnies. Yorkshire region

Hello, Just hoping to help a friend. Do any rescues in the Yorkshire region have a bonded pair of bunnies looking for a home. Ideally not elderly as they are first time bunny owners. Looking to rehome with my guidance. They will be house bunnies. Thank you. Stef And hello 👋, sorry I've...
  2. Jaysmonkey

Myxomatosis in Wild Rabbits - are they Recovering??

I haven't seen any with myxo near my home. I have however encountered two at work in LS9 area both I have had a colleague take to vets (didn't want to risk contamination for my gang )
  3. Jaysmonkey

Available Individual: Female-single-1 year - Surrey

How big is she? She looks like she still needs to grow in to her ears. She's beautiful :love:
  4. Jaysmonkey

Going to the vets

Bonded pairs always stay together for me where possible.
  5. Jaysmonkey

Maximus - turned 8 last Friday!

Hehe thank You . I still can't believe he's 8 either. He's so naughty , always binkying and bunny 500ing. When you tell him off he just binkys more. Wouldn't change him for the world though :D
  6. Jaysmonkey

Maximus - turned 8 last Friday!

My big lad turned 8 on friday. I love him so much.
  7. Jaysmonkey

bad experience

Hello. We're definitely going to complain. I'm going to remove my original post as not to hinder things should they proceed and investigate the matter . It really was a huge shock and something I never ever thought I'd witness :( I fully agree cannot risk this happening to any more...
  8. Jaysmonkey

bad experience

Edited. See latest post.
  9. Jaysmonkey

Harry.UD HES GONE :(

So very sorry :(. Binky free Harry x
  10. Jaysmonkey

Do you think somebunny has settled in?

Thank you! To be fair he was rather apprehensive at first. Since his sight isn't brilliant and he likes things to be in a set way. He soon adapted though :D. We've also now set up bunny cam in their room for when we're out or at work. He has two friends actually, a rather pink scraggy...
  11. Jaysmonkey

Do you think somebunny has settled in?

So after 5 months we finally moved into our new house on the 20th of this month. Today the fur babies and shelled child came home. Do you think Maximus likes it? We didn't have a fire place at our first house... He's been binkying all evening too. So happy to have them all home! :love:
  12. Jaysmonkey

Long Term Fostering in Leicester

I'm 2hours away from you but can help for a couple of weeks if needed, really wish I was closer :(
  13. Jaysmonkey

What make bunny cams do people use please?

We have a Motorola Wifi home video cam. It's a 2 way bunny cam so we can speak to them and um ..them to us. We've not set it up yet as we're moving house :) Its app accessible.
  14. Jaysmonkey

Rescue Secret Santa 2014- Parcels that have arrived are on post 54- pics onwards....

Ignore :) So many lucky bunnies :love:
  15. Jaysmonkey

Rescue Secret Santa 2014- Parcels that have arrived are on post 54- pics onwards....

Mine was supposed to be delivered yesterday but I never got confirmation that it's been received (from the courier). Please can you find out for me ?
Back