• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Jayms_fallen_angel

1. J

Buy Apple Rings Whilst Helping Rescue!

They're out in Rushden Nothamptonshire
  2. J

We've raised £87.50 so far. Anyone else wanna help out?
  3. J

PAH Adoption

I was at a local rescue and they had two un neutered boys who had lived together their entire lives. So it is possible. And my sisters father and son lived together until lola made them horny and they started fighting. Naughty bun is lola. But my point is...so long as there aren't any girls who...
  4. J

pets at home

Doesn't the dwarf mean ear length rather than actual rabbit size anyway?
  5. J

Yes, there are plenty left ^_^ Glad they enjoy them.
  6. J

rabbit towels an cushions for buns not humans

hehe I'll be sure to pass that on.
  7. J

rabbit towels an cushions for buns not humans

I believe my mum sells the towels for rabbits and piggies. (Link in siggy) I know that's where I got mine from.
  8. J

Carriers for Giant Buns and French Lop pair..

I use two carriers. One for each of my buns. Just normal sized large cat/small dog plastic things.
  9. J

French Lop Owners. ??

Nooo not mine, they just expect me to refill it.
  10. J

French Lop Owners. ??

hehe, I suppose you're right, I'd just never thought of it like that. Now I look closely and properly, Charm does look grumpy sdoesn't he?
  11. J

French Lop Owners. ??

hmmm, yeah, I suppose they do look grumpy. I'd never thought of that. I just think they're such adorable proportions and shapes.
  12. J

French Lop Owners. ??

I love frenchies faces.:love:
  13. J

French Lop Owners. ??

Yeah Desty is about 14lbs and Charm is a little heavier. They don't get weighed often though. So they are probably heavier now :P It's great when it's time for vacs, they both go in together and lordy do my arms hurt by the end of it.
  14. J

French Lop Owners. ??

I love black rabbits. I used to have a dutch when I was little and she was obviously mainly black. But I also love charms colour too. For me he looks so much like a teddy bear, and he's also such a snuggle bun that it's just so perfect.
Back