• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Jaspar0205

1. Jaspar0205

Can a male be the dominant one?

Hey guys. Both rabbits are fixed. Jaspar was already done when I got him and Luna got done in early February. They both seem to get along fine, I've seen no fighting nor any humping attempts but there are a few things on which I'm not too sure on. First: He sometimes eats her food even though...
  2. Jaspar0205

Good or bad? Need some advice

Hey, I have 2 rabbits, Jasper & Luna who are both fixed. When I had adopted Luna, she was not spayed so I had to wait a few months before getting her spayed which was advised by the vet. During that time, they shared a room but was separated by so there wouldn't be any fighting, once again this...
  3. Jaspar0205

2 questions. Holding and butt twitching?

Hey it's me again. I've got 2 questions.One of them is more like a....curious question. Q1) Whats the best way to ease a rabbit when holding? Okay so Luna has settled in great, she gets on great with Jaspar, loves being pet and having attention in general. (I want to point out that she is NOT...
  4. Jaspar0205

How much mounting?

Sorry, I don't think I made the question make any sense? Yes, I did mean post spay. They have been together once or twice without the divider, I'm not too sure how but I believe Jaspar jumped it? and there was quite some mounting on her part. So once she is spayed and recovered from it...
  5. Jaspar0205

How much mounting?

Okay so this is probably going to sound like a stupid question but, how much should I let my rabbits mount? I'm still currently waiting until Luna is spayed (which is hopefully at the end of the month) before I let her Jaspar out without the divider. I know that there is going to chasing and...
  6. Jaspar0205

I can't be the only one

So I don't know if this might come out being weird or not but seriously...I can watch my rabbits eat all day. They're just so cute anyway and even cuter when they eat...especially when they have something juicy like a strawberry and they lick their chops....so cute I cant be the only one who...
  7. Jaspar0205

Nesting and a mouse?

What if I used vinegar on some cotton balls/pads and put them near the holes? I know it wont do much but it might have some effect?
  8. Jaspar0205

Nesting and a mouse?

That is very true, you never have one mouse....you have mice. I'll have to see what I can do, I have spoken to my neighbours before about it. A few years ago before we had rabbits they had a infestation which meant some of them were coming into my house, there is no way you can say it nicely to...
  9. Jaspar0205

Nesting and a mouse?

Hi all, So long story short, Luna has been obsessively digging at her litter box and the corners of her cage and moving around her hay and sawdust to make a big pile in the middle while the corner are empty. She's only been doing this for about 3 days or so, so I was just curious to see if...
  10. Jaspar0205

Good signs or bad signs? Remove the divider?

I know that the chasing will happen either way and I'm not too worried about that. Having someone there is a bit of a issue since everyone has a job and even if I let them out once I get back which would only be 3-4 hours, Luna is still energetic and pulls on the bars at night while Jaspar just...
  11. Jaspar0205

Good signs or bad signs? Remove the divider?

Hey it's me again. So today, I let Jaspar and Luna out their cages around 9am with the divider up, however I left for work around 15:00 and finished around 21:00 and my mum said she'll keep an eye out fo them (I usually let them stay out if there is someone to keep a eye on them). However on my...
  12. Jaspar0205

progress?

Oh I know, that's why I'm not moving the divider until she's spayed and recovers from it. I have let them meet without the divider twice. First time was a lot of chasing, no humping but I think he did attempt but she ran and second time there was barley any chasing. Also, occasionally I'll see...
  13. Jaspar0205

progress?

is this good progress? Jaspar is the brown one and Luna is the ginger one. https://ibb.co/nsRz88
  14. Jaspar0205

Rabbits and blueberries?

Funny thing is, I hate blueberries so much they actually make me gag so obviously I wouldn't eat them. It shouldn't hurt them to only give them a few right?
  15. Jaspar0205

Rabbits and blueberries?

Hey, so recently I had gone shopping and got some blueberries for the rabbits along with some other veggies and fruits. Well anyway, the best before date on the blueberries is May 16 2018. Would it be okay to give them some?
Back