• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Jase8788

1. J

Pellets expiry date.

Thanks Graciee, sets my mind at ease :)
  2. J

Pellets expiry date.

I’m pretty sure this is an overreaction and a daft question but I’m going to ask anyway 😂 started a new bag of pellets today (burgess excel mint) and happened to notice the expiry date is 4 months earlier than the bag I just finished. The old one was December and the new one is August so both a...
  3. J

Kale/vegetables in general with black or white spots on

Bit of a two part question I’m looking for opinions on, it relates specifically to kale but I guess applies to all vegetables. so I’ve noticed recently a lot of the shop bought sliced kale I’ve been buying has black spots on the leaves, is this a problem for bunnies? It doesn’t look great and...
  4. J

Shop Bought Hay With Damaged bags

Yeah I was thinking that was probably the case, its right at the top on the bag that came today, so should be nice and easy to get rid of Thanks for the reply :)
  5. J

Shop Bought Hay With Damaged bags

Hi all, Just a quick question i'm looking for opinions on. If you buy hay from a shop/order online and the plastic bag is damaged is that ok? If I'm buying instore I tend to check and find ones that aren't damaged, but ordering online makes this more tricky and sometimes bags will come with a...
Back