• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Jaffacake

1. Jaffacake

Nebuliser advice needed

Thanks for your reply! We had a pretty tough night but he's feeling a lot better and he's eating leaves and some wet pellets (when encouraged). Because she wasn't our usual vet and it was an emergency appointment I think she just gave the same he had last time from his own vet (although this...
  2. Jaffacake

Nebuliser advice needed

Thank you for your reply! The vet just thinks it's a flare up, she checked in his mouth, ears etc. and weighed him. He is acting how he acts when the snuffles get bad, just worse. She said his chest doesn't sound good, and his nose looks sore. I have never heard about giving echinaea to...
  3. Jaffacake

Nebuliser advice needed

Thank you for your quick reply! It's good to know I can pop him in more often. I nebed him with bisolvon earlier but would just use saline until this evening. He didn't see his usual vet see, he saw the emergency vet, and I think he should have been given a bigger dose. I obviously don't have...
  4. Jaffacake

Nebuliser advice needed

Hi! I have a snuffles bunny who's currently experiencing a bad flare up (probably the worst one ever- 4 years). We have had an emergency vet appointment this morning and got the usual medicine- septrim, metacam, bisolvon, and recovery food. Normally when he flares up we use the nebuliser with...
  5. Jaffacake

New playhouse for Foxie and Bella :D

Thanks! [emoji1] We are growing raspberries (and other fruit and veggies) and they were all cordoned off because WE want them haha [emoji6] However the rabbits turn into super rabbits with excellent jumping skills whenever treats are near! They managed to clear the little fence. Sent from...
  6. Jaffacake

The pink bit is overnight and it has been made more secure since the photos were taken with the addition of ledges for the top and bolts etc. The other part is a non supervised day time run. I've made the decision over the years that my rabbits are allowed out unsupervised during the day...
  7. Jaffacake

Thanks everyone! I've always wanted to do something like this and I finally had the money :) They seem so much happier in their new space. And I totally think they appreciate the bunting [emoji39] x Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Jaffacake

I'm terrible at DIY so I focused on painting and holding stuff together and my mum focused on drilling [emoji6] Really pleased with it. We're still adding a few tiny bits to increase security and make it as comfy as possible but it's basically done! [emoji1][emoji195][emoji195][emoji1] Sent...
  9. Jaffacake

So this is where she was hiding :O

Aww! Too cute :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Jaffacake

Let us in!

I just thought I'd share this photo of my cats and rabbit getting along. They put themselves in these positions. Foxie is an outdoor rabbit who frequently sneaks inside. We found the three chilling like this after I'd been sweeping the patio! Lol. All my rabbits have become friends with the cats...
  11. Jaffacake

Beano and Gordon

So so cute! [emoji7] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Jaffacake

Foxie kisses and bunny backchat

Thanks guys! He is a cuddly little boy but normally he likes to climb all over you whilst you cuddle [emoji6] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Jaffacake

Foxie kisses and bunny backchat

Aww thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Jaffacake

Hello from Dennis, Betty, Rosie, Bella & me!

Hahaha that's like so many of my photos!! I hover banana above Foxie so he'll stand up for my best photos ;) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Jaffacake

I need to rehome my human because... (Silly thread, inspired by Jane)

Haha, that's Foxie! He ALWAYS has a food hat but luckily his mane is diddy. Bella is just so wooly everything she brushes past seems to get stuck! Don't let Pip anywhere near my two! They'll give her bad ideas [emoji15] I'm a bit worried about a rabbit rebellion at this point... Sent from...
Back