• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jaffacake

I am a 21 year old vegetarian animal lover! I finished a degree in Psychology and Philosophy in June, went traveling for a while and am now back in my hometown of Cheltenham, England. I own two bunny rabbits who I love to spoil! Foxglove (Foxie) who is a lovely red dwarf lionhead cross who we've had since November 2012 and the newly adopted Belladonna (Bell) who came from my local shelter and is a gorgeous sable dwarf lionhead. Both are 7 months old as of now, and completely friendly and adorable! They own more toys than most children and although they live in a nice spacious outdoor hutch overnight they have free run of the garden during the day and access to the house when we are home too =D I also have two lovely tortie moggy cats- Pasch (6 years) and Sachmis (2 years).

Bunny pics can be found here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/95220398@N08/

Animals, Fantasy books, Psychology, Stone Henges, Castles, Films, Amnesty , Guiding, nights out ;P
Birthday
Aug 2, 1991 (Age: 32)
Occupation
LSW at a Special Needs School, Volunteer
What's the first letter of the forum title?
R
Back