• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Jack's-Jane

1. J

Bunny head tilt

I agree with Gracie, your Rabbit does need Veterinary attention ASAP . The longer you delay seeking it the greater the potential for the problem to become serious.In the long run it would prove to be much more costly and potential very tragic. Good luck
  2. J

Mini lop drooling constantly. Vet says no teeth issues. Help?

I agree with both Shimmer and bunny momma. I would suggest that you seek a second opinion from a 'Rabbit Savvy' Vet. Your Rabbit needs some diagnostics to try to ascertain the cause of his symptoms, which are certainly abnormal. Not all small animal Vets are very clued up about Rabbits. Are...
  3. J

Does moulting lower immune system (mites/ lice) ?

Hi again, thanks for the update and I am glad to hear that all is well for the Bunnies now :D
  4. J

it’s Jack’s-Jane !

I am 100% certain xx
  5. J

it’s Jack’s-Jane !

No, I could not log in as JJ via Tapataolk, only as IM :cry: I have messaged Karen to ask if my JJ account can be permanently disabled and my IM account unlocked. Then I will be able to use RU on my Ipad and PC with no problem at all. I know this is not normal forum policy, but really this...
  6. J

Penelope injured leg :(

She probably has very poor eyesight, Aoife is exactly the same xx
  7. J

it’s Jack’s-Jane !

Tried downloading Firefox onto my Ipad and then attempted to log in as JJ. FAIL :evil: Also, got logged out on my PC and could not log back in for over an hour and only after requesting a new password :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored...
  8. J

Who Remembers Baby Morse Pup !!

You mean Pomapoo !! :lol:
  9. J

So pleased to hear that Penelope is coping with everything :love: You are wise to keep her on one level as I expect William explained that when a CL has been ruptured the other hind limb can be damaged if the animal over-uses it to compensate for not being able to take much/any weight on the...
  10. J

Who Remembers Baby Morse Pup !!

Awwwwwwwwwww :love:
  11. J

it’s Jack’s-Jane !

Can you clear your Inbox please !!
  12. J

I know only you can make the decision but if finances permit and as long as William will definitely be present during the Surgery I'd want the Orthopod Vet to do the actual surgery and William the GA/monitoring. As J+B pointed out having an Exotics Vet do the GA would be a real bonus. That way...
  13. J

it’s Jack’s-Jane !

Thanks so much Gracie :love:
  14. J

it’s Jack’s-Jane !

OK , I'll try that but I can leave it for a few days whilst you get Penelope sorted out. You have more than enough on your plate atm !! Thanks Gracie :love:
  15. J

Bertie's ear - white mark

* backs slowly away from PC*................ !! Glad to hear that it's nothing too serious x
Back