• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by jacklop

1. J

Is My Rabbit Sick?

We've took out a policy with sainsburys pet insurance which we've heard good reviews of. I was awaiting confirmation from somebody more experienced before attempting to remove the hair, which has been left. I was just wondering if it was a quick fix. Looks like a trip to the vet's will be...
  2. J

Is My Rabbit Sick?

The other lumps almost seem like scar tissue or cartilage. I've attached a photo below You can see an existing lump just below the 'infected' one Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk
  3. J

Is My Rabbit Sick?

I don't know I'm just being paranoid with us just getting used to her. Does the bit on her ear look bad to you? I don't know if it's just the ingrown hair giving her grief, would I be foolish to try and remove it? Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk
  4. J

Is My Rabbit Sick?

She's seems a bit drowsy today, not eating out of my hands or running wild around the flat lime she normally does. I thought I'd get some advise here first because the vet's pricey! Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk
  5. J

Is My Rabbit Sick?

It doesn't look like a cut, more like a puss filled spot with what looks like an ingrown hair coming out. The hair is a lot darker than the rest of her coat Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk
  6. J

Is My Rabbit Sick?

To start, this is my first forum post so apologies if it's in the wrong place. My girlfriend and I have rescued Gloria about a month ago and we've been very busy replacing chewed wires and generally tending to her every need. She's a german lop and we were warned about her temper. We've never...
Back