• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by isabelle18

1. I

Run seems rather large...

This is literally the funniest picture I've ever seen of a rabbit. He is soo cute lounging out like that. That run is lovely but I can see what you mean about it being a little large haha. I wish I had one like that.
  2. I

Cheap/DIY rabbit tunnel

Thank you for these links they're really helpful. I looked so much but just came across really badly put together websites that I didn't really trust with my card details. My rabbits are currently babies so I'm thinking going bigger to stop myself from having to rebuy in a year.
  3. I

Cheap/DIY rabbit tunnel

Woooww no way! I'm a 100% gunna have an ask around then, What size did you manage to get cause I'm finding 8" ones really hard to come across.
  4. I

Movable rabbit runs

Yeah I've found its moveable because it folds in, I put it up and down every day on my lawn. Takes a little moving back and forth to push in the back and front but it ends up compact and it's not very heavy either. I use the lid to cover the front of the hutch in the night. Adds further...
  5. I

Movable rabbit runs

I purchased one the other week from https://homeandroost.co.uk/product-category/rabbit-runs/folding/ and after now checking I'm seeing they're cheaper so I am gutted. It's fully foldable as long as you don't nail the lid down. Secured using hook and eyes, they only give two but I'm going to buy...
  6. I

Cheap/DIY rabbit tunnel

Hello :wave: I've been reading up about rabbit runaround tunnels and I'd love to give my bunnies (which I don't yet have as I'm waiting on an RSPCA home visit) to have the opportunity of a run around as I think they concept is going to mirror their natural environment really well. They will have...
Back