• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by inmemory

1. inmemory

I killed Saffy.

what a horrible freak accident :( try not to blame yourself! binky free Saffy :love: thinking of you tonight xx
  2. inmemory

Post your gangster rabs

da murkin Millzer :p "ya startin' on me while i'm eating ma nom noms :O stupid hoomin :evil:"
  3. inmemory

Bio-catolet

just taken a picture for you :p
  4. inmemory

Bio-catolet

:wave: i use bio-catolet and i've never had any problems :D it's not dusty and it doesn't stink when the buns pee on it :p i'll take a pic when i clean them out this afternoon if someone hasn't already :)
  5. inmemory

Autumn has Mxyi U/D p720/734.

i'm so sorry this has happened :cry: i've been following this thread since Autumn contracted myxi, and i really thought she would make it :( heartbreaking you did all you could, my thoughts are with you tonight xxx binky free Autumn :love:
  6. inmemory

HELP Ive lost Oreo UD p30/50/54/100! FOUND :) UD164!!

i lost my tiny netherland dwarf bun mocha a month or so back!! i was SO worried :( found him under the shed!! had to wait for ages until he decided to come out :roll: these silly buns eh!! :p hope Oreo's found soon!! just keep looking!! thinking of you! :wave:
  7. inmemory

How can you make bunny pairs closer?

okkk, i need to stop worrying :p tryed the scatter feeding method this morning, and they didn't chase as much as usual :D:D thanks so much for your help guys!!!! :wave:
  8. inmemory

you can :p :D Milly Mocha Maisey Miffy he'd been digging :roll:
  9. inmemory

thanks for the reply :D i'll deffinatly get the runs up to the hutches this weekend, and i'll try the scatter feeding method :p thanks :D
  10. inmemory

hide and seek

awwwwwwwww:love: they are gorgeous :D
  11. inmemory

hiya :wave: i have 2 pairs of neutered/spayed bonded bunnies in male/female pairs :D they've both been together for about, 2/3 months or so :p recently, whenever i've walked past their hutches with food, they start chasing each other and grunting at each other, but once the foods in their bowls...
  12. inmemory

Nethie party time!!

Miffy :p Mocha :love: they'd both love to come to the party :p and promise to bring loads of fenugreek crunchies :D:wave:
  13. inmemory

Anyone for a Nethie?! WARNING: PIC HEAVY!!

awwwwww :love: they are lovely! Bobble looks quite like my Miffy!:D
  14. inmemory

Lionheads and their fur!

maybe she's crossed with an angora rabbit? Angora's get fur all over their bodies! :love:
  15. inmemory

Something to make you Awww!

he was curled up in his run and he looked so sweet so i had to run in and get the camera :love: Mocha (and Milly in the background!) If your wandering why they're not together, i'm going to attempt to bond all 4 of my rabbits on the 17th July! They're all neutered and spayed however 3...
Back