• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Immie

1. I

Is this ok

They absolutely love it, Thanks for the heads up x Lisa
  2. I

Straw with eucalyptus

Thanks Best to ask isn't it, Lisa x
  3. I

Bunnies love curly kale

Mine do, so do the hens, Lovely bunnies x
  4. I

Is this ok

No we've dismantled the extra bit, so overall the coop and the new walk in run bit is 16 ft and then they also have the shed with is 8ft long, Overall, they have 24 ft long now in shed, this must be enough, it is nice sitting with them I've tried to upload pics, but I can't, I'm old you know...
  5. I

Is this ok

This is what we've done today, or should I say the joiner we use, lol, Now they have a 8 ft by 4 ft shed, with a walk in run, 8 by 4, and when the stuff comes from the run around place, ( they now have the wider 9" pipe, they will also have a 8 ft by 6 ft area as well, Really can't do any more...
  6. I

Need a 6ft single hutch asap

Where abouts are you as I have one you could have, 6 ft by 2, Only thing is its painted pink, don't ask lol Lisa
  7. I

Straw with eucalyptus

I use this with the chickens, in there nest box, Is it possible to use for the rabbits, Thanks in advance Lisa
  8. I

Is this ok

Ok, I think I might have this sorted, Shed 8ft long and 4ft wide, open run 6ft wide, by 8 ft, Will have to lock them away each night though
  9. I

Is this ok

Agreed, I really thought I had done ok,
  10. I

Is this ok

Thanks for all the replys, sorry if I sounded off, I normally research before I buy, I've not done this right at all, but I will get onto it tomorrow and see what I can do, I have got a shed very near to where all the pens are, might see if I can join them with the connectors, Thanks again
  11. I

Is this ok

The height is 6 ft, One of the French lops is quite small, I will look into how I can make it larger, I'm really trying to do the best I can for the girls
  12. I

Is this ok

Measured again and it's actually 4 ft by 14 ft, Surely this is so much more than the average person offers
  13. I

Is this ok

Did it do it
  14. I

Is this ok

I've tried to do this, but we only have an iPad and iPhones,
  15. I

Is this ok

I can only email them, lol
Back