• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by ImAFruitBasket

1. I

Rabbits went into boarding, came back injured :(

This is the first time I have put them in boarding. Usually a family member will look after them but it wasn't an option this time. Wont be doing it again in a hurry though. Will be getting them spayed,thankyou xx
  2. I

Thank you. I'm going to get them spayed definitely. Might look elsewhere though than the current vets.
  3. I

I'm in the North West. Close to Wigan/Warrington and Manchester.
  4. I

Even though they were kept separate? The two that came back most injured are hardly eating as well at the moment. Thanks for taking the time to reply.
  5. I

Hi. Thanks for the reply. No, Oreo isn't spayed. I asked about it at the vets when she went for a check up after having her first litter and they said it wouldn't make much of a difference to her behaviour. I will definitely look into it again though, it would be good to know she feels calmer...
  6. I

Howdy from Manchester, UK

Newbie to the forums here. From Manchester, UK. I have 4 rabbits that get looked after by me, my daughter and my son. They live in two pairs. We were told they were Netherland Dwarf rabbits when we bought them from a breeder but after a trip to the vets for vaccines/chipping they said they...
  7. I

Hi there. First post here, looks like a really useful forum so will probably become a regular user :) I have 4 rabbits. There's Oreo (girl) and Milkshake (boy, neutered) who are brother and sister. They are 14 months old now. They had babies (keepin' it in the family... :shock:) and we now have...
Back