• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by hurricanhoney

1. hurricanhoney

RWAF Conference

Yes I am really looking forward to it😊
  2. hurricanhoney

Absolute disaster here U/D she's gone

So very sorry😢
  3. hurricanhoney

Oh yes Fiona is one of the new good vets I really like her she was so good when Merlin passed away. Bless her wanting to keep her.
  4. hurricanhoney

So sorry you have had such an awful time. Sending loads of get well wishes for Skye.
  5. hurricanhoney

Skye is going on a date

Good luck.
  6. hurricanhoney

Boarding in/ near Oxfordshire?

Windwhistle Rescue do boarding for next time you need it.
  7. hurricanhoney

Apache is gone

So sorry Ruth binky free Apache.
  8. hurricanhoney

Where do you get your newspapers?

I collect them for the rescue as don't use them myself. My neighbours and work colleagues save them. If you go anywhere near Carterton they do free papers at morrisons.
  9. hurricanhoney

Recommend me a vet near Chipping Norton?

Totally agree they are great there.
  10. hurricanhoney

Recommend me a vet near Chipping Norton?

I go to Hook Norton Veterinary surgeons 15 mins from Chipping Norton. Chipping Norton Veterinary Surgeons are my emergency cover you just need to get a rabbit savey vet there.
  11. hurricanhoney

Amazing update: Petplan - check your policies for multipet discounts!!

Thanks for the tip off. It's disappeared on two of mine as well. Will ring them today. Let us know your outcome.
  12. hurricanhoney

What is upsetting Lola's tummy?

Has she lost any weight at all. One of mine recently had this and was diagnosed with tooth pain and later developed an abcess which was removed. Have you noticed a reduction in her appetite?May be worth taking some poo samples to the vets too when you go. I used Fibreplex, brambles...
  13. hurricanhoney

Lord Herbert- U/D 24th October

Hope he continues to improve. I'm going through exactly the same with one of my buns and those poos look very similar. Unfortunately a lot of rabbit foods have linseed in. I don't think Bunny Basics do though but is rather pricey.
  14. hurricanhoney

Science selective samples! (UPDATE)

Perhaps give them to rescues that use the food.
  15. hurricanhoney

Meet the Bagpuss bunnies

Well done for rescuing them they are little cuties.
Back