• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Hoppyacres

1. H

Nethie/Mini Lop or other Small Bunny Wanted.

When I spoke to them this pm they said that currently you have to have 5 by 2 by 2 but it is about to be increased to 6 by 2 by 2. If I explain that they will spend most of their time in a secure 6 foot by 4 foot outdoor run and just be in the hutch at night with an attached run I suppose that...
  2. H

The puppy pen is around the hutch and the door open during the day so she can jump in and out as she pleases. When I get the new run she will be in that most of the day instead. The Hutch is 3foot 6 by 2 foot 6 so almost square, and very well built with an all weather cover. When I bred Nethies...
  3. H

Can anyone help this bunny? Dorset - I HAVE PICS he's lovely

Have Pm'd you I'll gladly give him a home Kate
  4. H

Hi Just this morning I had to have my Mini Lop Buck PTS. He lived with a Nethie Doe and they were inseperable. They Lived very Happily in a 3foot6 by 2foot by 2 foot hutch with a puppy pen for the garden. I've just ordered a 6foot by 4foot run which I will get soon. Bluebelle is now very...
  5. H

Dillon

Goodbye Dillon 05.2002-05.2006 Binky Free Little Man He was such a Little Fighter I rescued him aged 16 weeks from the RSPCA he survived an inner ear infection which caused lifelong balance problems. Then also survived Myxi! Sadly he developed a large abdominal growth and lost alot of weight...
  6. H

head tilt, possible stroke

Hi There, My rabbit also named Dillon coincedently! had those symptoms and it was diagnosed as vestibular disease ( an inner ear infection ) This was two years ago he made an almost full recovery having had treatment with Oxytetracycline and Dexamethasone injections. He still has balance...
  7. H

Bunny Boarding in Devon area

Cheers Carly, i'll keep my fingers crossed Kate
  8. H

Hi all, Thanks for your warnings, I'm in Crediton near Exeter, sorry i've taken so long to answer. I'm still looking for bunny care. I too would gladly do swapsies with anyone local Thanks Kate P.S Have pm'd you rabbitthings
  9. H

I checked out Blueberry Warren it will cost me £8 per night for ten nights (£80 :( ) so any other suggestions :idea: would be appreciated, but I'll start saving up just in case :!: Thanks Kate
  10. H

Science Selective

My two absolutly love it - they pounce on the pellets as soon as I put them in their hutch. Nice to see someone else with great taste in dogs! I have a Tri Colour Sheltie Dog.
  11. H

Hi, I live in Mid Devon with my Shetland Sheepdog and two bonded bunnies, trouble is I've got a holiday booked May 10th-19th this year and have just begun to look for suitable boarding for my Buns. Does anyone know of anywhere or anyone that Boards Bunnies in Devon? I had seen an advert in my...
  12. H

Dillon and Belle Piccies (Hoppyacres)

This is Belle washing. Now I just need to learn how to resize :!:
  13. H

This is Dillon and Belle.
  14. H

Second and third pictures follow.
  15. H

Hi All, Been away for a while, moved back to Devon. Have tried to download piccies of my furry friends. The Sheltie is Ben my 16 month old little man, he loves to play with the buns! He follows me absolutly everywhere! Belle the Nethie is the daughter of Adeles Hansel and Gretel and just as...
Back