• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Hoppit!

1. Hoppit!

my foraging diary

What would you guys say are the prettiest wildflowers safe for bunny consumption, that can be grown in the garden?
  2. Hoppit!

Because no bun should be homeless at (almost) Christmas

Wow, she is stunning! Name suggestions: Theodora, Lucy, Ivy, Coco, Hazel, Mocha or Mousse (chocolate pudding!)
  3. Hoppit!

I think I woke Willow up!

That is too adorable!!
  4. Hoppit!

Charlie my snuggle bunny

What a sweet characterful boy. Binky free at the bridge darling Charlie.
  5. Hoppit!

RIP - Rosie - 29th December 2017

I'm so sorry. There will be many other buns waiting for you at the bridge, darling girl.
  6. Hoppit!

Adopting Older Buns - Update: Reserved!

Awww, aren't they gorgeous and precious?! I think you're amazing hoppin! What lucky buns to have found you!
  7. Hoppit!

Who buys their pets Xmas presents?

My beautiful darling buns are at the rainbow bridge now, but I always spoiled them absolutely rotten at Christmas! Now I have gerbils and they each have a stocking (a baby sized Christmas themed sock - Latte's is red with Father Christmas on hers, Caramel's is green with an elf) stuffed with...
  8. Hoppit!

Two slippers

They are so adorable! I love their setup too, spoilt critters!
  9. Hoppit!

Very sad news - Susiebuns Spenser

I'm so sad to hear this. I remember when he joined RU.
  10. Hoppit!

What else should I be doing?

My eyes are closed because it's midnight so I haven't really taken it what you're said so far did you mention you had dogs/ It's probably the smell of them making her thump.
  11. Hoppit!

Wildie rabbit or hare?

Baby hare. So precious!! :love:
  12. Hoppit!

An unusual visitor

When was that? We were there all the time in the 90's but I only remember the colourful sort.
  13. Hoppit!

Moody bunny!

Hey Hills, welcome to RU! :wave: Have you heard of 'fenugreek crunchies'? They are basically magic medicine for untrusting bunnies, and will help to build your bond no end! Rather than go to him to pick him up, sit on the floor and quietly call him to you and hold one out to him. When he comes...
  14. Hoppit!

Inner turmoil: when to call it a day :(

I know darling. ((((Hugs)))) After my Pickle-Pie left for the bridge I couldn't face my room for a couple of weeks, I just napped downstairs on the sofa. I know so well how you're feeling, I really and truly do. This is going to be a :censored: time but you just have to keep ploughing forward...
  15. Hoppit!

Buggly is now 5 months old!

He's a bit of a stunner isn't he!
Back