• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by honeybunny

1. H

Pets@Home Adoption - Update

fair enough althoug some people do the journey your way anyway so bun would hitch a lift!
  2. H

Pets@Home Adoption - Update

what are you looking for as we have volunteers who can help with transport part way and have 3 single males waiting for a home including a handsome 9 month old Thuringer boy and a lovely up eared REW who is gorgeous but has been waiting a while
  3. H

Colours expectations rew- black self

very odd detailed question for someone who isn't into breeding ? Too many pets in the world and those who love animals don't care about colour anyway.
  4. H

Snowflake and Dusty are so contented!

loving seeing the ex Honeybunnies looking for happy and relaxed :)
  5. H

Snowflake and Dusty are so contented!

so great to see. Thank you for adopting another Honeybunny x
  6. H

Maple

what a beautiful girl she is. Hoping her teeth get sorted x
  7. H

Bonding Snowflake and his new wife. Meet Sydney. Update bonding has started!

So very happy you are pleased with her and glad the bonding looks promising :) A word of warning , dont move them near Loganberry and wife too soon as it can break a new bond easily. It can sometimes make an established pair fight too so very careful. X
  8. H

Maple

He was named after Bodmin Moor so close !
  9. H

Maple

if they both know the other is about I would start bonding..will only work them up to smell and hear another new bun without being able to get to it
  10. H

Maple

glad he is home and thank you for adopting him. Give Bodmin..or Bodders as I call him..a nose rub from me x
  11. H

Snowflake needs a doe.

Bunny all ready for her journey :)
  12. H

Maple

Bunnies had a small breakfast. I have told them they are off to pastures new and they said .. " I hope they'll be veggies !"
  13. H

Maple

Hi Lucy. Nice to speak to you last night :) Re bonding. I would try to bond them straight away as if they bond easily it will be good moral support for Maple. Remember if they do bond send them both to vets when she goes for dental as bond mustnt be broken and she will feel better having him...
  14. H

Maple

Loobers did send details ?
  15. H

Maple

I also may know something..about both rabbits ! lol
Back