• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Honey Monster

1. H

He's gone. heart broken.

That's horrendous...so so sorry :( :( :( Binky free now Big xxx
  2. H

Indoor pen base?

Thanks :) Getting them from a litter someone has just had - 2 brothers so they should be fine together plus will get them neutered come time :) Your enclosure sounds great. Stability does concern me though, I don't really have furniture or things available to prop pens up with so I think I may...
  3. H

Indoor pen base?

Thanks for your replies guys :-) Hmm yes I have been researching online and seems the fabric bases are the only option unless I go for lino but just not so sure about how stable pen would be on top of lino...am thinking that I am maybe best to go for a self-contained pen like you're speaking...
  4. H

Indoor pen base?

Does anyone know where I could get a base for a rabbit pen? Or a pen with a base that can be attached? I've seen the nylon ones online but was really hoping for something more substantial. Thanks in advance!
  5. H

Josie's Poorly UD She's Gone

So so sorry:-( x
  6. H

Worried about Timmy

Aw poor Timmy:-( always difficult when there is an ongoing issue that is hard to treat, little thing x
  7. H

Worried about Timmy

Sounds like it could have been the wind that upset him? There is a thread that sounds similar about Oscar on here... I think that rabbits are so sensitive that sometimes we can be quick to panic when maybe there is a less scary reason for their behaviour...glad he seems to be doing better:-)
  8. H

Worried about Oscar

Brilliant news! So lovely and such a relief when they pick up again, glad he's better:-)
  9. H

Worried about Oscar

Try not to worry, sounds like he is picking up a bit:-) keep an eye on him and hopefully he will get back to normal. I know it's important to use vets promptly with rabbits if something is wrong, but it is also my experience that rabbits are pretty resilient and sometimes given some time will...
  10. H

Worried about Kenco U/D He's gone

So much better to be at home and not have the added stress of travelling or being at the vets. Also time with the body is so important I think (I feel it really helped me and my grieving process) and not something that you often get at the vets xxx
  11. H

So sorry about Kenco :-( Sounds awful, but he is at peace now. Take care of yourselves xxx
  12. H

My special friend Floppy 2010 - 15/04/12

He was gorgeous. Binky free lovely Floppy. My first xmas without Honey too, hope they are playing happily together xx
  13. H

my rex keeps having sneezing fits U/D P2

I would definitely echo what everyone's saying about going to the vets asap. If you can get him into a steamy environment too that may help to ease things temporarily - that's what my vet recommended to me.
  14. H

If he will take them soaked then go for it :) Honey turned her nose up if they were soaked but loved them dry and they never caused her problems, as far as I am aware anyway :)
  15. H

Please read! Has anyone had this with a bunny??

Definitely get them back to the vets, or a different vet if you're not happy with your own. Respiratory infections in bunnies need to be treated asap or they could get much worse. A rabbit-savvy vet should be able to help though :)
Back