• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by hng187

1. H

Please stop peeing on my bed :(

He's not old enough to be neutered yet :( but as soon as he is I will get it done asap. Hope it helps!
  2. H

The purpose of this post was to gain advice on how to get him to stop. I'm sure there is some tip or trick that could help and I thought that maybe someone on this forum would have it.
  3. H

I disagree. It is most definitely my bed. And it's not nice for him to pee on it
  4. H

So frustrating [emoji53] but a waterproof cover is a good idea for protecting the new mattress so I don't have to buy yet another one
  5. H

You see this cutie right here? Well don't let his looks deceive you, he's up to no good. He is potty trained in the sense that he KNOWS where he's supposed to pee and poo at, he just decides that my bed is a better place. Yes, he uses the potty box and will not pee or poo on the floor with the...
  6. H

Today is the day️

Today is the day that my bun gets to move out of his cramped hutch that the salesman assured me was perfect for him and into a much more spacious and fun environment. However I learned very quickly from the very kind and wonderful people on this forum that the hutch I was sold was nowhere big...
  7. H

Have you ever changed the name of your bunny?

I changed my buns name several times!
  8. H

"I'm sorry I peed on your pillow case mommy. I love you"

I can never stay mad at him (:
  9. H

"I'm sorry I peed on your pillow case mommy. I love you"

He does puppy dog eyes better than puppies lol
  10. H

Is there such a thing as too much hay?

Okay awesome! [emoji4]
  11. H

Looking for a wifey bun for my max

The problem is, there are no shelters anywhere near me. And I would feel horrible purchasing a bunny from the feed store because of all the bunnies that need homes :( But I was thinking about waiting until Easter to purchase one so that way I would be saving a bunny from probably being dumped...
  12. H

Is there such a thing as too much hay?

My bun is almost three months old and goes through two large bowls of hay a day... Everywhere that I've looked says that hay is supposed to be supplied in unlimited amounts but this just seems excessive for such a young bunny. Just worried.... Is it possible for rabbits to have worms or...
  13. H

Potty training help

6 months is the proper age to be neutered at right? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back