• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by hilary

1. hilary

Housing help

She eating Timothy hay. I don't know what else to put in for her to lie on. I'd tried shredded paper but she didn't lie on it
  2. hilary

Housing help

I never used to be but haven't used it for 5yrs since my last rabbit. Thanks Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk
  3. hilary

Housing help

I've just adopted an 8yr old indoor rabbit from adoption centre at local.pet shop. This wee rabbit had for out 5yrs ago and my hubby found it in his work car park and brought it home. 4days we rapped on doors and finally located owners who were older. We had pics of her to show pet shop. Anyway...
  4. hilary

It's been a while

Hi it's been quite a few yrs since I was on here but I now have adopted a house rabbit called chocolate brownie who is 8yrs old
  5. hilary

Grieving? Never been in this situation before

o im so sorry you lost her. i kno how u feel in 2wks ive lost gizmo -the one on my pic and my 3youngest. gizmos partner buttonose was lost for few days but did pick up -like u i was in and out . as for crying -yup doing that too. take care hugs to u
  6. hilary

Hello Im new! :o)

:wave: welcome to RU its great
  7. hilary

devastated

last wed my hubby rang me to work -my 3bunnies -8mths old-scamps po and smokey were listless. po and smokey couldnt really stand up. he spent 3hrs with them and they died just 10mins before i got home. :cry::cry::cry: no clues. im so gutted. binky free little ones ill miss you all sitting on my...
  8. hilary

things happen in 3s

all vaccinated all wormed gizmo was a dental bun but was doing ok other 2 -nothing -no sniffles discharge etc i kno they were eating coz youngest was hand feeding them veg yesterday
  9. hilary

things happen in 3s

over w/e my beloved gizmo died , now ive just had my hubby phone me to work and little Po and Scamps have died both hwere fine last night and 6am today when i woz out. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: im devastated -its just 1 loss after another. mon +tues my girls were looking after them as i woz in...
  10. hilary

gizmo

im gutted today ive just been a right muddle:cry:
  11. hilary

gizmo

went out this am to find my beautiful dwarf lop gizmo had dies. he hadnt been unwell. he was a dental bun and loved nothing more to sit up on my knee. ill miss you:cry:
  12. hilary

What endeared your bunny to you?

button -was hubbys choice -black with white nose and his big feet mopsy -at rainbow bridge -my choice looked so adorable gizmo -with his floppy ears and always ready for a cuddle speedy -rescue -the way he shoves his nose out of hutch for me to rub his nose honey -from p@h...
  13. hilary

taken for a mug!!

well id rather have a few buns than the rabbits pts - the next stop for the mummys is the vet when they r able to get neutered:lol:
  14. hilary

pet shop disbelief

except for my 1st 2 rabbits bought at p@h well before i found this forum ive never bought animals at pet shops. my friend works in a pet shop and whether she thought she was helping as id been telling her about the 2rescues who had buns last wk and i now have 4bunnies she said to bring them to...
  15. hilary

taken for a mug!!

2 rescue buns which we took in over the past few wks have both had litters last week- 1had 2buns the other 3 but it was born outside nest and died. up to my eyes with bunnies!! both mums and buns seem to be doing well.
Back