• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by hellsdarkrose

1. hellsdarkrose

Waffle

Thank you all
  2. hellsdarkrose

Waffle is in stasis = She's gone :(

I'm going to miss the way she binkied and danced around for breakfast.
  3. hellsdarkrose

Waffle

Sleep tight my red eyed baby No more pain for you. At the rainbow bridge in heaven I bet there's a wooden train there too. Mummy and daddy will miss you Your ankle biting ways But we knew deep down you loved us With your treat snatching ways Sleep tight waffle I'm going to miss you so much...
  4. hellsdarkrose

She's gone. My antisocial ankle biting baby is gone :cry:
  5. hellsdarkrose

She's been at the vets overnight and she is worse this morning. When the vets rang me he said they would like to do an X-ray just in case there is anything untoward but that it isn't looking good for her. My poor baby :(
  6. hellsdarkrose

Hello, Tilly here

So cute I love guineas
  7. hellsdarkrose

Mum and baby now have names ...

They are so beautiful
  8. hellsdarkrose

Don't breed or buy when rabbits in need still die

Waffle is well thank you fingers crossed no serious bouts of stasis for a while. She's 5 and a half now.
  9. hellsdarkrose

Don't breed or buy when rabbits in need still die

Well said Liz. I bought my first bun from a pet shop because I didn't know better but then for my second bunny I adopted my lovely neurotic waffle and I wouldn't change her for the world. I will adopt from a rescue or any animal in need of rehoming and never buy again.
  10. hellsdarkrose

Waffle poorly :(

It's not her tummy either. Took her to emergency vets at 4am they have her medication and pain relief but I think this morning she is much worse so I'm rushing her down to my normal vets as soon as they open.
  11. hellsdarkrose

Mrs Millicent Humphries needs some good wishes please/ ud p25

Vibes for her. She is so beautiful
  12. hellsdarkrose

Alfred has bloat/ he's gone

Oh no :( binky free Alfred
Back