• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Hele

1. Hele

Is this plantain - a couple of photos

Yep, I agree!
  2. Hele

National Dog Day ... Post yours!

Lilley dog with her new biggest fan!
  3. Hele

Dogs dogs dogs

My little Lilley :love:
  4. Hele

new Dwalf Lop! why are her ears not lopped?

This thread is from 2008!
  5. Hele

Continental Giants

They need a LOT of space. The contis I have met have all been fairly confident, friendly and very very food oriented. A couple of them also reminded me a bit of bulldozers, why go round something when you can go through it? Also naughtiness to match their size, we had to buy the biggest ceramic...
  6. Hele

Can Rabbits and Guinea Pigs be housed together?

B. There are too many risks with them mixing; different dietary requirements, different appropriate housing, infection risks... the list goes on. It was considered the norm not too long ago though so there are lots of people who won't listen because they always kept them together and they were...
  7. Hele

When can you move indoor rabbits outdoors??

Agree with cpayne but just to add that it is the overnight temperatures that are most likely to vary the most.
  8. Hele

Tiddly boy

Compete guess really as I'm better with feline kittens but I'd say 4 ish weeks. It has been a long time since I have been around such young baby bunnies. Soooo teeny and cute :love:
  9. Hele

Available Rescue: 50 rats - males and females - range of ages - SURREY

50!!! :shock: They are adorable, I'm not in a position to take on more pets but I hope they get new homes soon.
  10. Hele

Boots has gone

No! I am so very, very sorry :cry: what a horrible shock. Binky free beautiful Boots xxx
  11. Hele

*URGENT* Rabbit savvy vets in Nottinghamshire/Derbyshire

I use wildbore and am very happy with them.
  12. Hele

fudge the moody teretorryal rabbit

How big is her cage?
  13. Hele

First proper night together

Hope they had a good night! :love:
  14. Hele

What to do re. temperature change when outdoor bun inside for recovery?

Personally I'd keep him in but in as cool a room as possible. Have you got anywhere you can pop him where you can turn the radiator off and open the window without freezing yourself? Hope he perks up soon.
  15. Hele

We need to change our hay...

Well that's not good! :shock: Hayforpets is good, they do a Timothy and rye hay or a INGs hay which is the one I normally buy. They have changed their name recently though and I can't remember what to, if you google hayforpets it will link you though!
Back